Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Single Colour Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- RGB Colour Changing Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- IP65 LED Tape - Amber
IP65 LED Tape – Amber
Our Amber IP65 LED Tape could be exactly the lighting product you’ve been searching for! Our flexible Tape features an easy to use, self-adhesive backing, so it easily and quickly sticks to a wide range of surfaces. This Tape features 60 individual warm Amber LED lights per metre, creating a soft, orange glow wherever installed.
Amber makes a great choice for accent lighting, where the sharp, crisp beams of white lights may overly dominate a space, perfect for both residential and commercial applications.
- FREE Bespoke Cutting Service – We’re here to help you! We can cut your Tape to suit your specific requirements
- Amber LEDs – For a stunningly warm glow, choose Amber LED light
- Protected – IP65 rated Tape is great for applications that may encounter liquids; bathrooms, kitchens and many commercial applications for instance, as it is protected against water
- 5-year Warranty – Our Tape is built to last
- Cut the Cost – Both homes and businesses can benefit from reducing their energy bills, perhaps the easiest way to do this is to switch to LED, this tapes allows you to light large areas for 1/12 of the cost of running just one standard 60w incandescent bulb
How do you control and power your LED Tape?
There are several ways.
- Basic Way – Simply switch off from the light switch on the wall or the plug socket. Use standard LED Drivers.
- Remote control – This allows you to switch is on/off and also dim/increase the brightness using our handy remote control. Use Standard LED Drivers.
- Traditional Dimming – Everyone’s seen it, buy using a dimmable LED Driver along with a normal wall dimmer (LED Compatible!). Use Dimmable LED Drivers.
- The super modern way – Using our frankly stunning glass fronted wall dimmer, this allows switching on/off, controlling the brightness up/down and 4 zone control, so 4 different areas or rooms from the one wall controller. Use Standard LED Drivers.
How Do You Select the Correct LED Driver?
It can seem rather daunting when presented with such a wide range of different LED Drivers, but if you follow our advice, you should get it right every time. Don’t forget, our team are on hand to help you with any queries, give us a call on 0333 443 2465.
Firstly, it’s important to understand how many metres of LED Tape will be connected to the LED Driver. Secondly, remember that you may need more than one LED Driver for the job, but also note that several strips of LED Tape can be connected to the same driver.
Example: You want to power three metres of LED Tape using an LED Driver. To calculate which LED Driver is needed, simply multiply three metres by the wattage per metre (in this case 4.8w), so you will be using a total of 14.4w for three metres. Therefore, choose the driver closest to this wattage.
- 24v DC
- 4.8w per metre
- Amber LED
- 120° Beam Angle
- IP65 Rated
- 60 LEDs per metre
- 3M Self Adhesive Strip
- 10mm wide PCB x 4mm thick
- 6 metres max continuous working length
- 5 Year Warranty
Why Should You Buy from Us?
Our LED Tape is manufactured to the highest quality and when tested is up to 20% brighter than other leading market Tape. Simple Lighting LED Tape can be cut every 50mm, with a maximum continuous length of 6m, with no drop in brightness or LED colour intensity.
We also offer a bespoke measuring and cutting service. Simply tell us your measurements and we will cut to your specific requirements here in the UK.
When you choose this service, we also connect the cables right here in our UK HQ, giving you a professional finish. No need to do all the hard work yourself!
This service is offered free of charge to our customers, so call us today for more information 0333 443 2465.
Beam Angle 120°
Voltage 24V DC
Way of Mounting Self-Adhesive Backing
Average Hours 50,000 Hours
Delivery Time Available Next Day Delivery if Ordered Before 3pm
Light Source LED
Dimmable Yes (Using Other Equipment)
LED Colour Amber
IP Rating IP65
Lamp Base Integrated LED
Wattage 4.8w Per Metre
Bulb included Yes