Whether you are planning indoor lighting for a residential or commercial property, you will find just what you need here at Simple Lighting. We have a large and varied selection of the highest quality indoor LED lights, fixtures, and accessories suitable for your home, office, retail stores, warehouses and more. No matter the environment you wish to illuminate, whatever the size of the project, your design preferences or your budget, we have indoor LED lighting to match.
Items 1-15 of 94
- 1.2wSquare 4 x LED Plinth Light Kit In Natural White LED - 4000K£19.99Was£25.99Save £6.00
- 1.2wRound 4 x LED Plinth Light Kit With LED Driver, 4000K Natural White£19.99Was£25.99Save £6.00
- 6w180lms4 Pack - Square Ultra Bright LED Plinth Lights - Natural White or Warm White£31.99Was£39.99Save £8.00
- 4w240lms4 x LED Plinth Light Kit incl LED Driver - Natural White£33.95Was£40.00Save £6.05
- 4w240lms4 x Eyelid LED Plinth Light Kit incl LED Driver - Natural White£41.95Was£59.99Save £18.04
- 1w4 x Microdot LED Plinth Lights Incl Transformer Cool or Warm White£23.99Was£29.99Save £6.00As low as£22.50
- 0.2wSingle 15mm Add-On Microdot LED Plinth Light In Cool or Warm White£4.99Was£9.99Save £5.00As low as£3.50
- 4.65w10 x 40mm IP67 LED Decking Lights - White, Warm White or Blue LED£36.99Was£55.80Save £18.81As low as£33.85
- 2m or 5m Extension Cable For LED Cabinet Lights & LED Tape£3.00Was£4.99Save £1.99
- 15w15w 12Vdc LED Power Converter With 6 Way Distributor£14.95Was£17.99Save £3.04
- 20w20w 12Vdc LED Power Converter With 6 Way Distributor£15.95Was£19.99Save £4.04
- 1.5wSmall Square LED Plinth Light - Natural White/ Warm White£5.99Was£9.99Save £4.00
- Pop Up Plug Socket, Silver Top with USB Charging & 3 x UK Plug Sockets£35.99Was£47.95Save £11.96
- Pop Up Plug Socket Black Top With 2 x USB and 3 x Plug Sockets£35.99Was£47.95Save £11.96
- Stainless Steel Pop Up Plug Socket With USB Charging & 3 x UK Plug Sockets£41.95Was£54.95Save £13.00
Why Choose LEDs for Indoor Lighting?
Light-emitting diodes (LEDs) are the most cost-effective form of indoor lighting. They last significantly longer than other traditional bulbs which means you save money on replacements and repairs. Not only that, but indoor LED lights are designed in such a way that almost all the energy they consume is converted directly into the light, meaning no energy wasted in heat and smaller electricity bills. It’s a win-win indoor lighting solution!
Selecting the Right Indoor Lighting
When choosing the right indoor lighting fixtures for your home or business there are many things to consider but one thing is for certain: LEDs are the way to go. They are a stylish, energy-efficient and cost-effective option for your indoor lighting project. Plus, they come in a wide variety of designs, colours, brightness and additional features such as dimming functions.
What you choose in the end will be dependent on many things, such as the environment, purpose of the indoor lighting, the position, the type of installation and the desired atmosphere.
Let’s take a look at some of the criteria you will want to consider when purchasing your indoor LED lights:
The colour of your indoor LED lights can really transform the whole look and feel of the room, and some colours are better suited to certain environments and for different tasks. So, it’s important to choose the right one for your specific needs.
The colour temperature of any light bulb is measured in Kelvins, and we stock a range of indoor LED lights with different colour temperatures to suit every indoor lighting scenario. Choose from warm yellow-white, quite like what you are used to with incandescent bulbs, to more natural white or a cool, blue-ish white.
If you want indoor lighting that provides a warm glow, then choose an LED with around 2700-2900 Kelvins. This is also perfect for spaces with a lot of brown, wood, and warm tones of reds and golds.
An LED with a measurement of 3500-4900 Kelvin will give you a cool, vibrant light, ideal for workspaces such as the kitchen or the bathroom. It also works well in rooms decorated with cool colours like blue and green.
Before LEDs came along, you could more or less determine the brightness of a bulb by checking the wattage is required to produce light. But since LEDs don’t require that much electricity, wattage won’t give you any indication of brightness.
The correct measurement for brightness is actually lumens (lm). The more lumens an LED has, the brighter. For comparison, indoor LED lights with around 800 lumens will give the equivalent brightness as a 60-watt incandescent bulb.
Shapes and Fixtures
You can find indoor lighting in a wide variety of different shapes, sizes, and fixtures. Each one will provide a slightly different light beam spread and angle. You can choose from an almost 360-degree spread with the more globe type bulbs or opt for more focused and direct lighting with downlights or spotlights. The right LED bulb shape will depend on personal preference, the fitting, and the purpose of the lighting.
Why Choose Simple Lighting for your Indoor LED Lights?
We know how important it is to choose the right lighting for every project and space. We believe in providing you with a wide variety of lighting fixtures, different finishes, and with a number of additional functions so you have plenty of options to choose from.
All of our products are sourced from the top lighting brands to ensure the highest quality indoor lighting that will enhance any space. We focus on LEDs for indoor lightning for their durability, superior light and the savings they provide you.
Need More Information about LEDs or Indoor Lighting?
We are experts in indoor LED lights and have been in the lighting business for years. It’s what we love to do! Our lighting team are on hand to offer you any advice you may need when planning your lighting project. Whether you are fitting a brand new installation or updating and modernising an existing plan, we can help. Give us a call today and speak with a friendly member of our lighting team!