IP67 Dotless, Waterproof COB LED Strip , CRI 90, Cool, Natural or Warm White Light
- Custom-tailored size in 1-metre increments (contact us for other sizes, since we can custom make this to your own dimensions)
- If you add a quantity of 5 to the basket, you will receive a continuous 5m long length and not 5 * 1m long lengths.
- Top-quality 3M adhesive backing
- Available in three stunning LED colours
- Commercial-grade (domestic or commercial use)
- 5-year warranty
- CRI >90
This IP67 COB LED Strip is designed to cater to your every need! It has adequate protection against solids and liquids as well as three colour temperature selection, enabling you to fully customise your lighting experience. In addition, it’s commercial-grade, so you can use it at home or in commercial areas!
Why should you purchase it?
- Exceptional energy efficiency! At 10w per metre, it can produce a continuous uniform “no spot” 900 lumens of brightness. Add a few more metres, and you double or triple the luminance!
- Bespoke cutting! Tell us how long your strip lights should be, and we’ll cut them for free. Just ensure that it’s in 50mm increments, and we only allow a maximum of 10m continuous length.
- Exquisite slimline design! It’s only 3mm deep, so it’s easy to tuck away under your table or behind your furniture.
- Available in three colour temperatures! You can get it in cool (task lighting), natural (task lighting) and warm white light (ambient lighting)!
- Easy installation! This LED strip light comes with a 3M adhesive backing. All you need to do is clean the surface and stick your lights!
- Waterproof! It’s IP67 rated, so you can use it even in your bathroom or outdoors. If you plan to use it outdoors, just confirm that your LED driver (required since it’s 24vDC) is also water resistant.
- Multiple control options! You can pair it with a remote or smart controller to switch on/off, and dim/brighten your lights using a remote control, apps or smart speaker!
- 5-year extended warranty!
- CRI >90, is important for the retail sector as the colours look much more vibrant under lights above 90 CRI.
LED Driver details:
Since this COB strip light is low voltage, you'll need an LED driver to make it run. To know which one you should get, determine the length of the strip you're using, then multiply it by 10w (watts/metre of the strip), and the result is the wattage of the driver that you'll need.
For example, if you're using 5 metres of strips, multiply it by 10w, then round off the answer to the nearest available LED diver. Therefore, you'll need a 60w driver!
- IP67 - ideal indoors and outdoors
- Commercial grade - suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Three colour temperatures
- Consistent uniform brightness
- Flexible and easy to install
Other COB LED strip lights to check out:
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|