Cool White LED Tape - 5w Per Metre
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.05m to 14m long (50mm to 14,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ultra Bright - Just under 700 lumens per metre.
Remarkable, flexible, cool white LED strip. Thousands of use
This cool white LED strip is one of our best selling products, providing stunning, energy-efficient illumination around your home or business. LED tape is versatile, flexible and has thousands of uses, making it a great lighting solution for almost anywhere, including but not limited to Kitchens, Living Rooms, Bars, Restaurants, Function Rooms and Hotels.
Cool White LEDs provide a dazzling bright light that is highly effective in areas where you want a clean yet crisp look.
Why should you buy from us?
We make it Simple! Just tell us your measurements, and we will cut this cool white LED strip to your exact requirements here in the UK. We will also solder the 2m cables to the end of the LED tape to give it a professional finish, making it ready for installation as soon as you receive it.
This cool white LED strip is available in increments of 5cm as it can be cut every 50mm, with a maximum continuous length of 14m long, giving you a consistent light up to 14 metres without any drop in brightness or LED colour change. Most other suppliers cannot offer this quality and only provide a maximum length of 5m. When calculating the size you need, please remember to round down to the nearest 50mm - e.g. If your space is 1170mm, round down to 1150mm.
- Dimmable – We can offer you many ways of controlling your cool white LED strip, from simply switching on/off to controlling the brightness with a remote control or wall dimmer.
- 5 Year Warranty, it's made to last.
- Commercial-grade LEDs and PCB.
- Easy to conceal – Only 2mm deep and 8mm wide
- Sticky back, 3M self-adhesive backing, just peel off the paper, stick it where you want it and it will stay there!
- Save Money – It's ultra-energy efficient and runs at only 5w per metre, reducing your energy costs compared to traditional fluorescent or incandescent lighting.
How do you control and power your LED Tape?
There are several ways. You will need a LED driver regardless, so let's make it simple…
- Basic Way – Simply switch on & off from the light switch on the wall or the plug socket. (Use standard LED Drivers).
- Remote control – This allows you to switch it on & off and also dim/increase the brightness using our handy remote control. (Use Standard LED Drivers).
- Traditional Dimming – Everyone's seen it, using a dimmable LED Driver along with a standard wall dimmer (LED Compatible!). (Use Dimmable LED Drivers).
- The super modern way – Our frankly stunning glass fronted wall dimmer allows switching on/off, controlling the brightness up/down, and 4 zone control, so four different areas or rooms from the one wall controller. (Use Standard LED Drivers).
- The super Smart way - This LED tape can be connected to our 5 in 1 LED controller wherein you’ll be able to control it using our App or via Alexa or Google Home. You just need to have a 2.4GhZ or dual-band Wifi connection.
How do you select the correct LED Driver?
It can seem rather complicated or daunting when presented with so many LED Drivers to choose from, but you should get it right every time if you follow this guide.
Firstly, it's essential to understand how many metres of cool white LED strip will be on the LED Driver? Also, it's essential to understand that you may need more than one LED Driver for the job. But note that you can also have multiple strips of LED tape on one led Driver.
Example: You want to put 3 metres of cool white LED strip onto an LED driver. To calculate what LED Driver is needed, you multiply 3 metres by the wattage per metre, which is 5w. So you will be using a total of 15w for 3 metres. Therefore choose the Driver closest to this wattage. (round up, not down).
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Cool White|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|