Cool White LED Tape - 5w Per Metre
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ultra Bright - Just under 700 lumens per metre.
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
This LED tape is one of our best selling products, providing stunning, energy-efficient illumination around your home or business. LED Tape is versatile, flexible and has thousands of uses, making it a great lighting solution for almost anywhere including but not limited to Kitchens, Living Rooms, Bars, Restaurants, Function Rooms and Hotels.
Cool White LEDs provide a dazzling bright light that is extremely effective in areas where you want a clean, yet crisp look.
Why should you buy from us?
We make it Simple! Just tell us your measurements and we will cut the LED tape to your exact requirements here in the UK. We will also solder the cables on to the end of the LED tape to give it a professional finish, ready for installation, so why do it yourself?!
This product can be cut every 50mm, with a maximum length of 14m long, giving a consistent light from metre 1 to metre 14 without any drop in brightness or change of LED colour, most other suppliers cannot offer this quality and only offer a maximum length of 5m. When calculating the length you need, round down to the nearest 50mm - eg. If your space is 1130mm, round down to 1100mm.
- Dimmable – We can offer you lots of ways of controlling your LED Tape, from simply switching on/off to controlling the brightness with a remote control or wall dimmer.
- 5 Year Warranty, it’s made to last.
- Commercial-grade LEDs and PCB.
- Easy to conceal – Only 2mm deep & 8mm wide
- Sticky back, 3M self-adhesive backing, just peel off the paper, stick it where you want it & it will stay there!
- Save Money – It's ultra-energy efficient and runs at only 5w per metre, reducing your energy costs when compared against traditional fluorescent or incandescent lighting.
How do you control and power your LED Tape?
There are several ways. You will need a LED driver regardless, so let’s make it simple…
- Basic Way – Simply switch on & off from the light switch on the wall or the plug socket. Use standard LED Drivers.
- Remote control – This allows you to switch it on & off and also dim/increase the brightness using our handy remote control. Use Standard LED Drivers.
- Traditional Dimming – Everyone’s seen it, by using a dimmable LED Driver along with a normal wall dimmer (LED Compatible!). Use Dimmable LED Drivers.
- The super modern way – Using our frankly stunning glass fronted wall dimmer, this allows switching on/off, controlling the brightness up/down and 4 zone control, so 4 different areas or rooms from the one wall controller. Use Standard LED Drivers.
How do you select the correct LED driver?
It can seem rather complicated or daunting when presented with so many LED Drivers to choose from, but if you follow this guide you should get it right every time.
Firstly, it’s important to understand how many metres of LED tape will be on the LED Driver?
Also, it’s important to understand that you may need more than one LED driver for the job.
But note that you can also have multiple strips of LED tape on one led driver.
Example: You want to put 3 metres of LED tape onto a LED driver, to calculate what LED Driver is needed you just multiply 3 metres by the wattage per metre which is 5w. So you will be using a total of 15w for 3 metres. Therefore choose the driver closest to this wattage. (round up, not down).
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Cool White|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|