LED Tape, RGBW 16w P/M, 60 LEDs Warm White
Our RGB + Warm White LED Tape gives you all the creative flexibility of colour changing LED Tape, while still giving you the option of static warm white. This opens up a whole new way to control your home lighting, create a unique atmosphere with a range of coloured LED lights, or keep it calm with relaxing warm white.
This product would be perfect when installed in your living room or kitchen providing a warm white ambient light which can then be switched to one of the thousands of colour option that RGB LED tape offers, or you could even choose to have it changing colour for a party atmosphere! For commercial applications, there is no end of possibilities, change display lighting to suit seasonal promotions or create a buzz at the bar, and anything else in between!
- FREE Bespoke Prep Service – We’ll help you be ready for installation by cutting your LED tape to the length you require so you don’t have to buy more than you need. This particular tape is cuttable in 100mm increments to a maximum continuous length of 10 metres, please round down to the nearest 100mm when placing your order.
- Every individual LED strip will have a 1m long wire soldered on free of charge, you can cut this shorter on installation if needed. If a longer wire is required please call us and speak to our sales team and we will be delighted to help.
- Can’t Choose between single colour and RGB? – Well, don’t! Now you can enjoy all the benefits of colour changing RGB tape without giving up Warm White.
- Super Slim – 2mm design is easy to fix discreetly out of sight.
- 5-year Warranty – We’re confident in our quality.
Save money and the environment - LED lights are an environmentally friendly lighting solution!
How Do I Power and Control This LED Tape?
- Remote Control – This allows you to remotely utilise all the settings on your LED Tape. The wide range of features include changing mode settings, dimmer settings to increase or decrease the brightness and changing the colour settings to choose from hundreds of different colour variations. The handy remote control is compatible with our standard LED Drivers.
- The Super-Modern Way – Using our stunning glass-fronted RGBW Wall Controller allows you to benefit from the hundreds of stunning LED colours available with RGB Tape using the touch panel colour wheel. This amazing product also allows brightness control, colour changing modes and four-zone control: so you can power four different areas or rooms using one controller. This product is compatible with our standard LED Drivers.
How Do I Select the Correct LED Driver?
Firstly, you need to know exactly how many metres of LED Tape will be connected to the LED Driver. You may need more than one LED Driver for the job, (if you’re installing LED tape on opposite ends of a room for example), but also note that several strips of LED Tape can be connected to the same driver.
If you wanted to power three metres of LED Tape, to work which LED Driver is needed, simply multiply three metres by the wattage per metre (in this case 16w), so you will be using a total of 48w for three metres. Therefore, choose the driver closest to this wattage. (Always round up).
Don’t forget, our team are on hand to help you with any queries, give us a call on 0333 443 2465.
- 24v DC
- 420 Lumens (per metre)
- 16w (per metre)
- RGB + Warm White LEDs
- 3000k Colour Temperature
- 120° Beam Angle
- 60 LEDs (per metre)
- 3M Self-Adhesive Backing
- 12mm wide PCB x 2mm thick
- 10 metres maximum continuous working length
- 5 Year Warranty
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||RGBW|
|LED Colour||RGB + WW|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|