Solar Garden Lights
If you're planning to enhance the visuals of your garden with landscape lighting, then the simplest way to do it is with solar garden lights! They’re much faster to install than fittings with cables since you don't need to dig a trench to wire your lights back to the nearest power box. Just stake them to the ground (stake lights), hang them on your fence (string lights) or mount them on the pavement (path lights), and you're done. They’re self-sufficient, thanks to the built-in solar panels!
Aside from that, these fixtures are not only exquisitely gorgeous, but they're much more eco-friendly and energy-efficient because they're drawing power from the sun! Since they don't consume electricity, they won't add to your electrical bill charges. It's a win-win for you!
What are solar lights?
In a scientific approach, solar lights are portable light fixtures that include photovoltaic solar panels, LED lamps, and rechargeable batteries. As for a more straightforward explanation, it's a fixture that produces light with the batteries charging from the sun's energy.
How do solar lights work?
Solar lights work using the photovoltaic effect. This means the solar panel absorbs sunlight with the solar cells' help and convert the harvested solar energy into direct electrical current. The converted current is then stored into solar batteries through a charge controller for later use. One solar cell is able to produce a maximum of 0.45 volts. As for the current it can generate, it depends on the size of the cell and the amount of sunlight hitting the solar panels.
What are the advantages of using solar lights?
Solar lights are getting better and ever-growing in the market because of their many benefits. From driveway lights to garden lights, you can see more and more people switching to this type of fitting. Is it worth it? Yes, and here's why!
- Solar lights use renewable energy!
Solar lights have low-cost and simple installation!
Solar lights have low to zero maintenance!
Solar lights will not appear on your electricity bill!
- Pack of 3 Cairns Stainless Steel LED Solar Path/Deck Lights£9.16 £10.99 Was £14.99 Save £4.00
- Pack of 3 Lilidale LED Solar Open Flame Effect Stake Light£8.32 £9.99 Was £14.99 Save £5.00Out of stock
- Pack of 3 Sydney White LED Solar Crackle Ball Stake Lights£10.82 £12.99 Was £18.99 Save £6.00
- Pack of 3 Nundle LED Solar Bollard Top Stake Lights£11.66 £13.99 Was £19.99 Save £6.00
- Pack of 3 Coolah LED Solar Bollard Stake Lights£12.49 £14.99 Was £19.99 Save £5.00
- Pack of 6 Melbourne LED Solar Stainless Steel Stake Light£9.99 £11.99 Was £15.99 Save £4.00
- Pack of 3 Pambula LED Solar Flame Effect Stake Lights£10.82 £12.99 Was £18.99 Save £6.00
- Pack of 3 Augusta Solar LED Decorative Large Rock Light£18.32 £21.99 Was £28.80 Save £6.81
- Pack of 6 Solar LED String Lights£13.32 £15.99 Was £22.99 Save £7.00
- Pack of 3 Bunbury Colour Changing LED Solar Stake Lights£9.16 £10.99 Was £14.79 Save £3.80Out of stock
- Pack of 3 Dubbo Stainless Steel LED Solar Bollard Light£18.32 £21.99 Was £28.99 Save £7.00
- Pack of 3 LED Solar Small Rock Decorative Lights£12.49 £14.99 Was £19.99 Save £5.00