At Simple Lighting, we always strive to deliver quality products and we want you to be as happy when you receive your purchase as we are when you place an order with us.
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase or you've simply changed your mind and want to cancel your order, you can do, as long as you notify at your earliest convenience by emailing us at [email protected] or calling us on 0333 443 2465. We will then email you a return authorisation form which must be completed and included in the package with your return.
We aim to ensure that your returns experience is as straightforward and hassle-free as possible.
Unwanted goods or exchanges:
- Please return all products to us in the original packaging which includes cables, accessories, manuals etc. Include your returns reference number on the address label and return it to the address displayed on the returns form. For high-value goods, we suggest that you return your item(s) using a tracked and insured delivery service.
- We will not accept liability for any returned items that are lost or damaged in transit from you to us. Damaged, missing or incomplete items will result in your return being rejected. Please obtain proof of postage.
- You'll have to cover the cost of returning the goods back to us. With regret, we cannot collect them from you.
- All returns must arrive back to us within 30 days of the delivery date to you, any returns received after 30 days will be returned to you.
- We can only accept returns of items which still appear new, unmarked and undamaged, this also applies to the product’s packaging so please unpack your order carefully.
- As long as the goods are returned to us within 30 days of the delivery date and are in a good, resaleable condition you will receive a full refund minus any postage costs you might have paid us.
- Refunds or exchanges may take up to 7 working days for us to action - this is 7 working days from the date we receive the goods back into our warehouse. In peak season, September to December it might take us up to 14 days to process your return. Please be patient as we are very busy during this period and working as quickly as possible.
- Any bespoke goods that are cut to size or personalised to your required are excluded, such as LED Strip Lighting & LED Tape.
Damaged item or parts missing:
If in the very unlikely event your order arrives damaged or any parts are missing, please advise us within 5 working days and we will arrange for a replacement item(s) or parts to be shipped out. We may ask for photographs of a damaged product (this is mostly so that we can improve our packaging methods in future) or we might ask that the damaged item is returned to us. If we do ask for an item to be sent back to us, we will cover the cost of the return.
Faulty or defective products
All products sold on our website have at least a one-year warranty, however many items come with longer warranties of up to 5 years. The warranty period should be marked clearly on the product page, either in the description or in the more information tab below it. If it doesn't state a warranty period, please assume that the warranty is solely one year or call/email us for advice and clarification.
If you are buying for a business, please refer to our full terms and conditions as your returns policy may be different.