LED Tape, IP20 Natural White 4000K, 5w P/M
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ultra Bright - Just under 700 lumens per metre.
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
LED Tape is the number one choice if you’re looking to pair modern lighting with a reduction in your energy costs. In particular, accent and task lighting running costs can really mount up if you use it in a few different rooms. This LED Tape runs at only 5-watts per metre so will cost hardly anything to run, meaning you can afford to keep those lights on for even longer.
It’s great for lighting places where space may be an issue, for example, beneath your kitchen cabinets or backlighting headboards and mirrors, even in and around cabinets. You can also create a stunning display or accent lighting in practically any commercial setting: from hotel lobbies to shop displays.
- FREE Preparation Service – We’re here to help you! We’ll cut your LED tape to your exact length requirements & solder on a 2-metre cable!
- Natural White – Keep it natural with daylight tones.
- 5-year Warranty.
- LED lighting is the most environmentally friendly energy choice, using less energy and made without any harmful materials
Control & Power
There are 4 main ways you can control and power your LED tape, regardless of the method you choose, you will need a LED driver to power your LED tape.
1. You can switch your LED tape on & off from the light switch on the wall or a plug socket - you’ll need a standard LED driver for this.
2. You can use one of our remote controls to switch your tape on & off and dim or brighten it from anywhere in the room - you’ll need a standard LED driver.
3. You can use one of our super-modern, glass-fronted wall controllers to control your tape, turning on & off, dimming & this option also has 4-zone control, allowing you to control 4 different areas or rooms from a single wall controller. You’ll need a standard LED driver.
4. It’s possible to control the brightness of your LED tape with a standard, traditional wall dimmer, as long as it is LED compatible. You’ll need a dimmable LED driver for this option.
Don’t forget, our team are on hand to help you with any queries, give us a call on 0333 443 2465.
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Natural White|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|