Browse our wide range of LED drivers, to power your dream lighting arrangement. Whether you’re looking for a safe and reliable 8 watt power supply for your bedroom, or a high-powered 640 watt driver for your commercial premises, we’re confident that we have the perfect LED driver for you.
Choose from fire-rated IP65 and IP66 drivers for your bathroom, to dimmable LED drivers that will add more ambience to your family spaces. Whatever the job, we have the perfect LED driver to complete your circuit. Keep your power supply regulated and lights bright with LED drivers from Simple Lighting.
What are LED drivers used for?
LED drivers are specialised devices which supply power to LED light fittings. LED drivers help to regulate the flow of power to your LED lights, adjusting their output to keep a steady, continuous flow of power to illuminate your space perfectly.
LED Strip Lights are designed to run on a direct current of electricity and require a low voltage (12V to 24V). However, the standard mains supply is a high voltage on alternating current. LED drivers convert this high voltage energy flow to the lower voltage needed for your LED bulbs. A driver also allows your lights to function safely by regulating and steadying any fluctuations in the current.
LED drivers are essential for LED tape and other forms of LED strip lighting, to maintain and regulate the flow of power. If you’re looking to customise your home, garden, or business premises with modern, energy-efficient LED lighting, an LED driver that is suitable for your set-up is essential.
How to choose an LED Driver
Before purchasing an LED driver for your lighting set-up, it’s essential to make sure the one you’ve chosen is both suitable and safe. When you’re browsing for your ideal LED driver, remember to consider the following specs:
1. Load capacity. Choose an LED Driver which is as close as possible to the wattage of your lights. For safety reasons, LED drivers should never be paired with lights that exceed the driver’s maximum load. However, pairing them with lights that have a much lower wattage could mean your LEDs giving off poor light, or flicker.
2. Dimmable or non-dimmable. If you want to get creative with your LED lighting and install dimmable LEDs, you will need to make sure the LED driver you pick is compatible. Dimmable LEDs are a great option to control the ambience in your home, or for commercial premises like restaurants, shops, and more.
3. IP rating. When you plan your lighting set-up, it’s important to take into consideration the environment you’ll be lighting. If it’s an area where your lights will be exposed to dust or water, like a bathroom, you will need to make sure that both your lights and your LED drivers are rated IP65 or IP66.
Fire-rated LED lights and LED drivers will ensure your lighting set-up is safe, as well as looking great!
Where to buy LED drivers
Always make sure that you purchase LED drivers and other lighting accessories from a trusted source. Second-hand or poor quality LED drivers can be faulty, and even pose a fire risk to your home or premises.
At Simple Lighting, we only supply the best LED lighting products, which have been safety tested and approved by our team of experts.
By purchasing from our range of LED drivers, you can be assured of both the safety and quality of your product. Choose from drivers designed to power trendy colour-changing LED tape, as well as drivers with multiple distributors that can power up to six lighting devices at once.
Whether you’re after a reliable power supply for your under-cabinet LED lighting, or fire-rated IP65 drivers for your bathroom, we’re here to help. If you’d like to speak to one of our lighting experts, feel free to fill in our contact form. You can also visit our blog for essential lighting guides for your home and business.
- 8 Watt LED Driver/Transformer With 6 Way Distributor£8.32 £9.99 Was £11.99 Save £2.00
- 30w 12Vdc LED Power Converter With 6 Way Distributor£20.82 £24.99 Was £29.99 Save £5.00 As low as £21.60
- Dimmable 30w LED Driver, 12v or 24v DC£15.42 £18.50 Was £34.95 Save £16.45
- 50 Watt LED Driver / Transformer With 6 Way Distributor£24.99 £29.99 Was £34.95 Save £4.96
- 24v Slimline 30 Watt LED Driver£16.66 £19.99 Was £29.95 Save £9.96
- Dimmable 50W LED Driver, 12v or 24v DC£21.66 £25.99 Was £48.00 Save £22.01
- 100 Watt LED Driver - 3 Year Warranty In 12v or 24v DC£26.66 £31.99 Was £59.99 Save £28.00
- 150w IP20 LED Driver, 12v or 24v DC£33.32 £39.99 Was £74.99 Save £35.00
- 60 Watt LED Driver / Transformer, IP20£24.99 £29.99 Was £90.00 Save £60.01
- 15w, 24v LED Driver, IP20 Rated£12.46 £14.95 Was £17.95 Save £3.00
- 100w Dimmable LED Driver, Leading or Trailing Edge - 12v or 24v£44.58 £53.50 Was £75.99 Save £22.49
- 150w Dimmable Leading/Trailing Edge LED Driver 12 or 24v£62.08 £74.50 Was £104.75 Save £30.25
- 200w LED Driver, 12 or 24v DC£46.66 £55.99 Was £117.00 Save £61.01