LED Tube Lights
With considerable energy savings and lower maintenance costs, LED tube lights are a top choice when it comes to illuminating industrial or commercial environments. Browse all LED tube lights for sale below.
What are LED tube lights used for?
Due to offering better colour rendering than older fluorescent lights, requiring less maintenance, and providing 25,000 to 30,000 hours lifetime, LED tube lights are a great choice for use in areas such as:
- Storage areas
- Factory floors
- Car parks
Why replace fluorescents lights with LED tube lights?
There are many benefits of replacing old fluorescent lights with LED tube lights. Here are just a few to give you an idea:
LED technology means that all energy consumed is converted to produce light and not lost in heat. This makes LED tube lights the most efficient lighting solution on the market. They use much less energy than fluorescent tubes making them a sensible and economic choice for businesses wishing to save on their energy bills and reduce their carbon footprint.
They also have a longer lifespan which means you save even more money on maintenance and replacement costs.
Unlike fluorescents, LED tube lights don’t contain any mercury, which means they are much safer to use and safer for the environment when it comes to disposal.
LED lighting produces light with a similar colour quality to that of fluorescent lights but without the flickering issues, meaning you get a more consistent and balanced source of light.
Our daylight LED tube lights are available in different lengths making them versatile for installation in both residential and commercial premises. You can choose from 2ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft LED tubes.
Dimmable LED tube lights
We stock a range of dimmable LED tube lights to give you extra control of the amount of light emitted to provide the ambience or lighting level you require.
You can choose from 10 watts - 48 watts in our LED tube commercial lighting range. A 48-watt model in ideal for commercial establishments needing a well-lit environment.
When switching from fluorescent tubes to LED tube lights, instead of looking for the wattage equivalent, you should pay more attention to the number of Lumens and the height of the installation. For example, if you are fitting tubes in an office or retail space or an area with a similar ceiling height, then you can opt for 4 ft light with 1800 Lumens or less. This will allow you to create a comfortable level of lighting and still be well-lit for tasks without overdoing it.
Ordering your LED tubes with Simple Lighting
Whether you choose 2ft, 4ft, 5ft or 6ft LED tubes, you can be confident our products are manufactured by renowned brands like Kosnic, Saxby and Vtac. Each one has an average lifetime or 25,000 to 30,000 hours and are backed by a length warranty.
If you need any more details or help ordering LED tube lights from Simple Lighting, contact us today, our team will be happy to help.
- 5 Foot, 1500mm LED Batten 50w, Slimline 6000K Cool White£19.99 Was £49.99 Save £30.00 As low as £16.99
- 4 Foot, 1200mm LED Batten 40w 4000K Natural White With Samsung Chips£27.99 Was £59.99 Save £32.00 As low as £22.99
- 2 Foot, 600mm LED Batten 20w 4000K Natural White With Samsung Chips£13.89 Was £19.99 Save £6.10 As low as £10.99
- 2 Foot, 600mm, 20w LED Batten 6000K, Cool White With Samsung Chips£13.89 Was £19.99 Save £6.10 As low as £10.99
- 5 Pack - 5ft, 22W LED Tubes In Cool White or Natural White£35.99 Was £59.99 Save £24.00 As low as £32.99
- 5 x 4FT, 1200mm T8 LED Tubes - Cool White or Warm White£25.99 Was £40.99 Save £15.00 As low as £21.99
- 5 Pack - Twin 5FT, 1500mm Batten Fitting For LED Tubes£44.99 Was £74.95 Save £29.96 As low as £38.99Out of stock
- 5 Pack - 4FT, 1200mm Single Batten Fitting for LED Tubes£35.99 Was £50.00 Save £14.01 As low as £30.60
- 5 Pack - Twin 4ft, 1200mm Batten Fitting For LED Tubes£48.00 Was £59.95 Save £11.95 As low as £43.20