If you want to add another dimension, depth and a touch of style to a room, then plinth lights are your way to go. LED plinth lights are an easy way of modernising kitchen islands, cupboards or units, or giving your bathroom a more contemporary feel. They are versatile and subtle, yet hugely effective in giving any space the 'wow' factor without major effort.
At Simple Lighting, we carry a variety of lighting options, including plinth lights, which come in several shapes and sizes to suit your needs perfectly. We also have the RGB colour changing ones, to really bring your home lighting plans to life!
Items 1-15 of 18
- Square 4 x LED Plinth Light Kit In Natural White LED - 4000K£19.99 Was £25.99 Save £6.00
- Small Square LED Plinth Light - Natural White/ Warm White£5.99 Was £9.99 Save £4.00
- Single 15mm Add-On Microdot LED Plinth Light£3.99 Was £9.99 Save £6.00
- 4 x Microdot LED Plinth Lights Incl Transformer£18.99 Was £29.99 Save £11.00
- Round 4 x LED Plinth Light Kit With LED Driver, 4000K Natural White£19.99 Was £25.99 Save £6.00
- 4 x LED Plinth Light Kit incl LED Driver - Natural White£19.99 Was £33.95 Save £13.96
- 4 x Eyelid LED Plinth Light Kit incl LED Driver - Natural White£41.95 Was £59.99 Save £18.04
- LED Square Plinth Light, Warm or Natural White£5.99 Was £7.99 Save £2.00
- 10 x 40mm IP67 LED Decking Lights - White, Warm White or Blue LED£36.99 Was £55.80 Save £18.81 As low as £33.85
- Mini Round Plinth Light Single, Warm or Natural White£4.99 Was £6.99 Save £2.00
- 4 Pack - Square Ultra Bright LED Plinth Lights - Natural White or Warm White£31.99 Was £39.99 Save £8.00
- Pack Of 10 - LED Decking Lights. 15mm Diameter, White or Blue LED£35.99 Was £49.99 Save £14.00
- Round Plinth / Decking Light - 6 Light Kit Inc Driver - Cool White£43.99 Was £56.99 Save £13.00
- Square LED Plinth Lights, Pack of 4, Warm or Natural White£35.99 Was £45.99 Save £10.00
What Are Plinth Lights?
Plinth lights are small, unobtrusive, low-level LED indoor lights commonly installed into kitchen kickboards, kitchen cabinets, bathroom cupboards, skirting boards, or even stairways and decking. They are an ideal choice if you want to add ambience to a space, and, depending on placement, can also add an element of safety by softly lighting up those areas which are usually in shadow - such as backdoor stairs.
The Benefits of LED Plinth Lights
While LED plinth lights are mainly installed due to their decorative and mood-enhancing properties, they also bring a number of other benefits to your lighting plan.
When installed correctly, these lights have the power to highlight certain areas of your room. For example, if you add plinth lights to your kitchen, you will have a nice and easy way of highlighting the colour and texture of the kitchen floor.
When it comes to adding atmosphere, LED plinth lights can be used in a similar way to other LED lighting solutions. You can choose a particular colour of light to bring emphasis to floors, cabinets, or tiles. Whatever your style, highlight it and bring it to life with this type of LEDs.
See in the Dark
As mentioned, these lights can add a safety element to your lighting design. They are ideal as night lights, which means that they can be a great addition to homes with young children. You can softly light up staircases, hallways, or add the plinth lighting to your kitchen to create the perfect lighting for those midnight snacks.
Built to Last
At Simple Lighting, our kitchen plinth lights are made by the leading manufacturers of LED lights. LED technology has advanced significantly over the years and continues to excel. LEDs are our lighting of choice because they are built to last, with a lifespan far greater than any other light bulb on the market. We trust our products and want you to trust them too, which is why they come with comprehensive warranties.
Energy-efficient and Easy to Maintain
The plight LED lights are extremely easy to maintain - there's no need for you to change the light bulbs. All that needs to be done is just a quick wipe with a dry cloth that will collect the dust. They consume only a fraction of energy that normal lighting solutions do, which means that by installing them, you are gaining an easy way of saving money on the electricity bill.
Additionally, they are environmentally-friendly. Apart from using less energy, they also don't contain any toxins, give off no UV, and they are completely recyclable.
Types of LED Plinth Lights
Our kitchen plinth lights are pretty, practical, affordable, and easy to fit! Whether you want to add a touch of contemporary style to your kitchen, highlight that wooden floor or gently illuminate a staircase, we have something to suit your needs. We stock a range of plinth lights in a variety of shapes, finishes, and sizes, so you are sure to find the perfect lighting solution.
RGB LED Plinth Lights
Browse through our selection of RGB plinth lights and find the colour to reflect your mood. These lights come with a controller and a driver that allows the LEDs to change colour so you can adjust them to suit the evening's mood. If you are looking for more regular colour tones, then we also offer more classic tones - warm white, natural white and cool white.
For further control over your kitchen plinth lighting, we also have them with the dimming function. This allows you to control their brightness by using special drivers and equipment. Feel free to adjust the lights according to the activity to be performed or time of the day. This dimming function also lets you save more energy and reduce your electricity bills.
Sizes and Shapes
Our kitchen plinth lights are available in different shapes and sizes. Choose from square, round and even microdot plinth lights. No matter how small or big your kitchen space is, or whether you have a traditional or contemporary kitchen, you can add soft mood light to your units and cabinets either internally or externally by adding LED plinth lights.
Where to Install
If you want to buy the LED plinth lights, but have to clue where you would install them, here are some ideas that you might want to consider.
- Kitchen island - by adding them beneath your island, you can create the illusion of a 'floating counter'. Also, if you have cooks, they will definitely appreciate the extra lighting.
- Underneath the cabinets - illuminate the floor and add safety to your kitchen. You probably know how easy it is to trip during the night, so with these lights installed underneath the cabinets, the problem disappears.
Plinth Lighting Kits
Besides individual kitchen plinth lights, we also have complete kits available. They fit perfectly onto any flat surface, to create a neat and unobtrusive illumination where you need it the most. Our plinth light kits are easy to install as they come with a cable and transformer, allowing you to create amazing lighting effects with no stress.
LED Plinth Lights for Your Home or Business
Our aim is to provide you with the best lighting products for your home improvement project. Feel free to browse our vast selection of plinth lights online today. If you would like to order your LED Plinth Lights or to discuss any of the other lighting fixtures and fittings supplied by Simple Lighting, give us a call today, and a member of our team will be happy to help.