COB LED Strip - No Spots, Cool, Warm or Natural White
- Features a continuous uniform "No Spot" light
- Customisable size in 1 metre increments (other sizes available - contact us)
- High-quality 3M self-adhesive
- Slimline design and available in 3 gorgeous LED colours
- 5-year warranty
A versatile COB LED strip perfect for a diverse application!
If you're someone who prefers a seamless and continuous uniform light in your LED tape, then our COB LED strip will make your day! This stunningly bright LED strip features 905 lumens per metre and is available in cool, warm, or natural white light (6000K, 3000K, or 4000K). Also, this LED strip is 24v DC meaning that it requires an LED Driver
Our COB LED strip is sold via the website per metre so a quantity of 1 = 1metre of LED strip. If you require custom cutting to differing lengths, you can call us or email us so we can accommodate your requirements. To make it more clear, this means that if you purchase a quantity of 5 via this page then you will receive 1 x 5m long LED Strip and not 5 x 1m long LED Strips.
- Cut to size - We can cut this COB LED strip to your preferred dimensions (cuttable every 50mm). The maximum continuous length is 5m long.
- 5 Year Warranty - in the improbable event that this product fails, we will replace it.
- Commercial Grade - Suitable for use in either domestic or commercial premises.
- Slimline Design - It is only around 2mm deep, therefore perfect for mounting under worktops
- Self Adhesive - Using high-quality 3M self-adhesive, installation is quick & easy.
- Energy Efficient - This COB LED strip runs at only 10w per metre but packs an ample 900 lumens per metre punch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the COB LED Strip dimmable?
Yes! You can dim this COB LED strip by remote control or by using a traditional style wall dimmer. If you choose to dim with a wall dimmer then you will need to use a dimmable LED Driver and be sure that your wall dimmer is LED compatible. You can also use our smart controller with this LED strip to integrate it with Smart devices like Alexa or Google Home! If you don't want to dim the LED Strip, no problem, just use an ordinary LED Driver.
Is an LED Driver / Transformer required?
Yes, because this COB LED strip runs at 24v DC, you need to use a non-dimmable or dimmable LED Driver.
Is it compatible with 0-10v or DALI dimming?
Yes, it is. For DALI or 0-10v drivers, please call/email us, and we will be able to assist you.
Does COB LED Strip bend around corners?
This depends on the type of corner/bend. If bending around the inside/outside edge of a wall, then yes, it will bend fine. If flat on a surface, like downlighting some cabinets, then no, it won't bend this way. But don't worry, give us a call, and when you order, we can solder a tiny piece of wire in our workshop between the two strips, and this will allow you to bend it on the surface.
Can I control this by my smartphone or through Alexa & Google Home?
Absolutely! We have a couple of different options for Smart Control, seen here.
What LED Driver do I need to buy?
It is pretty straightforward. This COB LED strip runs at 10 watts per metre. Therefore, for example if you were using 5m = a 50w driver being required (Maths being 5 metres multiplied by 10 watts = 50w driver).
A second example would be if you were using 2.5m of LED Strip. The calculation is 2.5m x 10w = 25 watts. So buy a driver above 25 watts (Closest being a 30w LED Driver) Remember to always round up to the nearest wattage, not down.
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|