COB LED Strip - No Spots, Cool, Warm or Natural White
Our high output COB LED Strip features a continuous uniform "No Spot" light.
On our website, we only sell this product per metre, so a quantity of 1 = 1 metre of LED Strip. If you require this custom cutting, please call us on 0151 647 7419 or email us at email@example.com
It features 905 lumens per metre and it is 24v DC meaning that it requires a LED Driver.
This LED Strip is available in a choice of either cool, warm or natural white (6000K, 3000K or 4000K).
- Cut to size - We will cut this product to your own dimensions (it is cuttable every 50mm). Maximum length being 10m long.
- 5 Year Warranty - in the very unlikely event that this product fails, we will replace it.
- Commercial Grade - Suitable for use in either domestic or commercial premises.
- Slimline Design - It is only around 2mm deep, therefore perfect for mounting under worktops
- Self Adhesive - Using high-quality 3M self-adhesive, installation is quick.
- Energy Efficient - It runs at only 10w per metre but packs a big 900 lumens per metre punch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the COB LED Strip dimmable?
If you don't want to dim the LED Strip, no problem.
Is a LED Driver / Transformer required?
Yes, because the COB LED Strip runs at only 24v DC you need to use a non-dimmable or dimmable LED Drivers.
Is it compatible with 0-10v or DALI dimming?
Yes, it is. For DALI or 0-10v drivers, please call/email us and we will be able to assist you.
Does COB LED Strip it bend around corners?
This depends on the type of corner/bend. If bending around the inside/outside edge of a wall, then yes it will bend fine. If flat on a surface, like downlighting some cabinets, then no it won't bend this way. But don't worry, give us a call and when you order we can solder a very small piece of wire in our workshop between the two strips, and this will allow you to bend it on the surface.
Can I control this by my smartphone or through Alexa & Google Home?
Absolutely! We have a couple of different options for Smart Control, seen here.
What LED Driver do I need to buy?
It is fairly straight forward. The COB LED Strip Light runs at 10 watts per metre. Therefore, 10m = a 100w driver being required (Maths being 10 metres multiplied by 10 watts = 100w driver).
A second example would be if you were using 5.5m of LED strip. The calculation is 5.5m x 10w = 55 watts. So buy a driver above 55 watts (Closest being a 60w LED Driver)
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|