Over Cabinet Lighting
If you’re looking for the perfect way to add more brightness, light output and clarity to your kitchen, while maintaining a stylish, modern look, then over cabinet lighting could be the perfect choice for you.
Over cabinet lighting, or over cupboard lights, provide targeted illumination where you need it most, and with our range of tried-and-tested products, we’re sure we can help you find what you need. Suitable for the home, or commercial kitchens, feel free to browse our over cabinet lighting range and see what catches your eye.
Here at Simple Lighting, it is our ongoing mission to ensure that households around the UK install single lights or multiple lights via LEDs. With the continuance of overspending and damaging the environment - we’re coming together to make that change today. Take the leap today and make the difference you desire by viewing our array of LED over cabinet lighting below!
What is Over Cabinet Lighting Used For?
There are plenty of different types of indoor lighting available, and so you may be wondering why over cabinet lighting is a good choice. Over cabinet lighting will not only add extra brightness to the room, but will add targeted illumination to key areas like kitchen counters. This will give you visibility where you need it the most, offering a number of benefits in the home. Over cabinet lighting is commonly used in the kitchen, as well as above wardrobes, and to highlight displays.
Overhead cabinets are extremely popular in kitchens, so installing over kitchen cabinet lights will ensure your food prep areas are brightly lit. You'll soon find that you're able to chop, blend, and grate with ease!
Over cabinet lighting also works well when it comes to creating the right ambience. You can use these lights to highlight different displays or collections in your home, or to create more atmosphere. A lot of people also attach overhead cabinet lighting to their wardrobe, so that they can see inside their dark closet with ease and have a great space for getting dressed.
Therefore, with these added functions, the practicality of your day begins to become easier around your home or commercial property. Although they’re extremely proactive, they hold the right aesthetic for a homeowner looking to impress oncoming visitors.
Choosing the Best Over Cabinet Lighting For Your Home
When you’re choosing over cabinet lighting for your home, it’s important to carefully consider what you want and how you will install it before committing to a purchase. Before you begin to browse for over cabinet lights, think about the following:
- Fitting Style. Do you want a modern LED light fitting such as the T-Bar over cabinet light, or a more traditional model?
- Dimmable or non-dimmable. Would you like the option to dim your over cabinet lighting? If so, you will need to choose a dimmable over cupboard light fitting which will be compatible with a dimmer switch.
- Size. Do you want the over cabinet lighting to match the width of your cabinet, or a smaller fitting which is more similar to a spotlight?
- Installation. Consider what else you will need to install your new over cabinet lighting. For instance, will they be mains-powered, or will they require their own LED power supply? Do you want additional accessories like a dimmer switch or motion sensor? Ensure you have all these ready to hand before booking an installation, or your new lighting set-up is likely to be delayed.
The Benefits of Over Cabinet LED Lighting
When you are looking for over cabinet lighting, we definitely recommend choosing LED lighting. There are a number of benefits when you choose LED lighting for your over cupboard lights. For instance:
- LED lights are more energy-efficient than traditional bulbs. They require less energy than standard bulbs, which is more friendly for the environment and will keep your energy bills down.
- LED light bulbs have a longer lifespan, meaning you will save money on replacement bulbs.
- LED lights deliver a clear, crisp light which is perfect for the kitchen or for other areas where you’d use over cabinet lighting.
- LED lights come in a range of colours, including natural white, warm white and cool white, so you can tailor the light to your space.
Here at Simple Lighting, we’re proud to be one of the leading LED lighting suppliers in the UK, and to provide an expert and reliable service to our customers. If you’d like to speak to one of our team about installing or choosing your ideal over cabinet lights, you can reach out via our Contact page, and we’ll be in touch shortly.
For more insights into choosing the perfect lighting set-up for your home or business, you can also visit the Simple Lighting blog, where we have a number of articles on everything relating to lighting and LEDs.
- Sirius Grace LED Over/Under-Cabinet Light with Natural White LED£11.66 £13.99 Was £19.99 Save £6.00
- Pack of 5 T-Bar LED Over Cabinet Lights, 3.6w, 12v DC with 20w LED Driver£67.42 £80.90 Was £109.74 Save £28.84
- Pack of 5 Sirius Grace LED Over/Under-Cabinet Lights with 15w LED Driver£70.75 £84.90 Was £109.99 Save £25.09
- Pack of 3 T-Bar LED Over Cabinet Lights, 3.6w, With 15w LED Driver£44.92 £53.90 Was £71.85 Save £17.95
- Pack of 3 Sirius Grace LED Over/Under-Cabinet Lights with 8w LED Driver£43.29 £51.95 Was £69.99 Save £18.04