Since electricity is one of the largest expenditures for business property owners, choosing energy-efficient commercial lighting is a great way of reducing your bills. Of course, businesses also need lighting that is reliable, and allows employees to work comfortably and safely.
At Simple Lighting, we offer a wide range of commercial lighting that does just that. With our wide range of industrial lighting and team of experts, we can help you choose the ideal commercial lighting for your business, with the right amount of power and coverage that you need.
What is commercial lighting?
Commercial lights refer to the kind of lighting used in spaces such as offices, retail premises, and factory floors. In commercial spaces, it’s important to have the right light fixtures to provide optimum task lighting and a comfortable environment for employees at work.
What is the difference between commercial and domestic lighting?
In some ways, domestic and commercial lighting aren’t that different. The purpose of domestic lights is everyday home use: comfort, style, security, and some simple task lighting - all of which can easily be achieved with standard lights. Domestic lighting is typically easy to maintain, with bulbs that are easy to replace, even if you don’t have much technical knowledge at your disposal.
Commercial lighting, on the other hand, has features and benefits that make it more beneficial for a variety of workplaces. For instance, site lights provide a powerful beam, which is wide-reaching enough to illuminate construction sites and similar places at night. While this kind of light would be much too powerful for use in a residential home or garden, it is ideal for commercial use.
Similarly, when it comes to lighting commercial offices, LED panel lights can be placed throughout a floor to provide lighting for long periods during the work day. However, in a small space like a kitchen, panel lighting might be unnecessary, as the space could be sufficiently well-lit with a single pendant light.
How to choose the best commercial lighting?
When it comes to commercial lights, LED lighting is by far the most stable, cost-effective, and reliable way of illuminating your commercial space. Not only that, but LEDs last significantly longer than all other bulbs, which will save you money on replacements, as well as your energy bill.
Best commercial lighting for different environments
At Simple Lighting, we stock a wide range of commercial lighting options. So, whether you’re looking for office, industrial, or task lighting, we’ve got plenty of options to choose from, and to illuminate your space in the most optimal way.
When it comes to choosing the ideal lighting for your office, you will want to find lighting options which are gentle on the eyes – particularly if your staff work with computers. Lights that are too bright or direct can lead to headaches, eye strain, and an uncomfortable working environment. LED panel lights provide a diffused, gentle light, and can be placed strategically to cover even a very large office space. LED batten lights are also a popular choice for offices, providing great coverage, reliable task lighting, and energy efficiency to protect your bottom line!
Showcase your products in the best possible light with our retail lighting range. With the right commercial lighting, you can ensure that your store feels welcoming and is easy for customers to navigate. You can highlight specific areas and items to draw customer focus, and clearly mark high-traffic areas like the checkout, or store entrance. Again, LED panel lights are a strong choice, or high bay LED lights, which can be fixed to the ceiling, or hung loosely to light up key areas in your retail store.
Warehouse and factory lighting
Industrial settings, such as warehouses and factories, come with an element of danger. There can be vehicles moving through or heavy machinery in use. Having sufficient and reliable commercial lighting in such environments is essential. In our commercial lighting range, we have a range of LED tube lights, high bay lights, LED bulkheads, site lights, and plenty more that are suitable for warehouse, factories, and construction sites.
Types of commercial lighting
In our wide range of commercial lighting for businesses and commercial premises, we have the following types of lighting available:
- LED tube lights. A great low-cost solution for lighting a variety of workspaces. Available in sizes from 2ft to 6ft, and can be paired with our LED Batten Light Fittings.
- High bay LED lights. An ideal choice for industrial buildings such as warehouses with high ceilings.
- LED panel light. Ideal for both retail and office spaces, and available in a number of colour temperatures depending on what type of illumination you’d like.
- Site lights. Industrial lighting for construction site or building work, which can easily be moved between jobs.
- LED bulkhead. Often placed in offices, reception areas, or stairways to give a gentle, wide-reaching light that welcomes people into a space.
- LED floodlights. If you need to provide super bright and expansive light as part of your business operations, then browse our range of floodlights for improved security, and more.
- Exterior lighting. If you want to spruce up your business’ car park or exterior architecture, then check out our range of external lighting solutions.
Ordering with Simple Lighting means you can choose from a huge selection of the best commercial lighting solutions on the market. Because we know how important commercial lighting is to our business customers, we offer trade and wholesale discounts for registered tradespeople, lighting resellers, and electrical fitters. If this applies to you, please get in touch for more information, and we’ll do our best to help.
Additionally, if you’re making a large purchase of industrial lighting, we offer free delivery on all orders over £75.
- 600x600mm LED Panel Light, 36w, High Lumens£17.99 Was £44.99 Save £27.00
- 600x600mm LED Panel Light, Cool White£17.99 Was £44.99 Save £27.00
- 600x600mm LED Panel Light, Natural White LED 4000K£17.99 Was £44.99 Save £27.00
- 5 Foot, 1500mm LED Batten 50w, Slimline 6000K Cool White£19.99 Was £49.99 Save £30.00 As low as £16.99
- 6w Circular LED Panel 120mm Diameter, Warm, Natural & Cool White LED£5.75 Was £9.99 Save £4.24
- Circular LED Panel 18w, 225mm Diameter - Warm, Cool or Natural White LED£9.99 Was £18.99 Save £9.00
- 4 Foot, 1200mm LED Batten 40w 4000K Natural White With Samsung Chips£27.99 Was £59.99 Save £32.00 As low as £22.99
- 2 Foot, 600mm LED Batten 20w 4000K Natural White With Samsung Chips£13.89 Was £19.99 Save £6.10 As low as £10.99
- 240mm Round LED Panel Light / Downlight£14.40 Was £17.99 Save £3.59
- Circular 24w LED Panel, 300mm Diameter, Cool, Warm or Natural White LED£18.50 Was £19.99 Save £1.49
- Round LED Panel 15w, Diameter 190mm, Cool, Warm or Natural White£14.40 Was £19.99 Save £5.59
- Round LED Panel Light, 12w, 170mm Diameter. Cool, Warm or Natural White.£9.99 Was £13.50 Save £3.51