LED Flood Lights
Lighting huge areas, either commercial, domestic or residential, can pose more than a few problems for property owners. Finding the right lights that are bright enough for the task but that won’t cost you a fortune in energy bills is the key.
That is where Simple Lighting LED flood lights come in. Our selection of outdoor LED lighting is the perfect lighting solution for illuminating wide open spaces.
What are LED flood lights?
LED flood lights are highly popular for outdoor lighting as they can be used to illuminate virtually any outdoor open space. They are designed to have a direct and intense beam angle to highlight specific but large areas.
Depending on the wattage you choose, you can get flood lights that are comparable to the level of light that you get at midday. Not only are they super powerful, but our range of outdoor LED flood lights are built to last. They are specifically designed to withstand harsh environments, adverse weather conditions and are protected against moisture or dust.
What are LED flood lights used for?
LED flood lights can be used for a multitude of applications, including both personal and commercial uses. Find the main uses below:
Intense light for expansive areas
Our outdoor lights can be used to illuminate large, expansive exteriors and lighting up the surrounding premises of your property. One or two LED flood lights can light up the same area that would take multiple smaller lights.
Safety and security
Use our outdoor LED flood lights to protect a business office or industrial property by removing any shadows or blind spots from around your building. Empty office buildings can be targets for thieves, vandals and criminals but with this intense lighting option, you can keep your business safe.
You can also install outdoor LED flood lights with motion sensors that can act as a deterrent for any trespassers or intruders giving you peace of mind when you and your family are safe in bed or away from home.
Whether you want to keep people out for their own safety, or you wish to protect your family, property or valuable assets, powerful LED flood lights are the ideal solution.
LED flood lights can be used in multiple settings and are as versatile as your creativity allows. You can even pair them up with LED Tape for an extra wow factor.
Some common uses include:
- Domestic uses, e.g. around driveways and lawns.
- Commercial lighting projects, e.g. public parks and car parks.
- Commercial buildings, e.g. warehouses and agricultural buildings.
- Outdoor advertising to draw attention.
Save while keeping your area secure
Outdoor LED flood lights may need to stay on for hours at a time in order to keep a property fully secure or, they may need to shine when triggered by motion sensors. With standard lighting, the running costs could give you serious cause for concern for your budget but with LED technology, you have no need to worry.
With these lights, you can keep your business or home safe and secure while saving a fortune on energy. LED flood lights provide high-level lighting at a fraction of the energy use and cost of traditional lamps. Not only that, but their longevity means less spent on maintenance and replacements.
LED flood lights provide practical lighting solutions for your home or business. Features such as motion sensors and remote controls help to make flood lightings practical and easy to use.
LED flood lights are stylish, meaning they can be used to create a design feature or highlight a particular outdoor design feature. These lights will help to illuminate your space, making the feature eye catching at any time of day or night. What’s more, dimmable features will allow the exact atmosphere that you want to be created.
You can also choose from a range of coloured LED bulbs for your flood lights, allowing them to perfectly blend in with your style.
LED flood lights from Simple Lighting
If you are looking for a high-quality intense outdoor light that won’t make your electricity bills soar, then we have what you need. You can browse through our full range of LED flood lights and select from the different lumens, finishes, sizes and styles to get the right light for your lighting project.
If you have any questions at all about your outdoor LED flood lights, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our team of friendly lighting experts will be on hand to talk you through your options and help you choose the best lighting solution. Whether you’re looking to light up your home exterior, protect your office, or keep a warehouse safe, Simple Lighting has you covered.
- 50w LED Floodlight in Cool White, With Samsung LEDs & a 5 Year Warranty£22.99 Was £49.99 Save £27.00 As low as £20.99
- 30w LED Floodlight With Samsung LEDs - 5 Year Warranty£14.99 Was £29.99 Save £15.00 As low as £13.99
- 100w Cool White 6000K LED Flood Light - Samsung LED & 5 Year Warranty£41.99 Was £99.99 Save £58.00 As low as £39.99
- 10w LED Flood Light, Samsung Chips - 5 Year Warranty£7.99 Was £12.99 Save £5.00 As low as £6.60
- 30w LED Floodlight With PIR Sensor, Cool White or Warm White£32.99 Was £39.99 Save £7.00
- 100w LED Flood Light With Photocell Sensor In Cool White£50.99 Was £79.99 Save £29.00 As low as £46.99
- 50w LED Floodlight With PIR Sensor In Black - Cool and Warm White LED£40.99 Was £59.99 Save £19.00
- 10W LED Floodlight with PIR in Black, Cool White or Warm White LED£18.99 Was £29.99 Save £11.00
- 10w LED Flood Light in Cool White or Warm White LED£10.99 Was £12.99 Save £2.00
- 30w RGB LED Flood Light, Colour Changing With Remote Control£30.99 Was £39.99 Save £9.00
- 150w LED Floodlight With Photocell Sensor in Cool White£98.99 Was £139.99 Save £41.00 As low as £88.85