IP65 Cool White LED Tape 120 LEDs Per Metre - 6000K
- 24v DC - Requires a 24v LED Driver
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 5m long (100mm to 5000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ultra Bright - high lumens per metre
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
This Cool White LED Tape is fantastic! It has 120 super-bright LEDs per metre, giving you amazing light output while being IP65 rated, making it suitable for use in the bathroom!
This LED tape can even be safely installed directly above the shower because of its ability to withstand splashes of water. It’s a great lighting solution for the kitchen where things can become a bit steamy and anywhere else you may need some added protection from splashes of water or jets of water from small nozzles.
Cool White LEDs are great for task lighting, helping you see more clearly when doing things like preparing food in the kitchen, shaving in the bathroom or even working in the office. When you don’t need your lighting so bright you can dim it down! (Dimmable when used with dimmer or remote control - see below).
This LED tape has thousands of amazing uses, both domestic and commercial!
We like to give our customers the best experience possible when shopping with us, so we offer a bespoke service with LED tape, we will cut this IP65 LED tape to your exact specifications and attach a 2-metre cable for easy installation FREE OF CHARGE. Please note that this specific tape is cuttable every 50mm so remember to round down to the nearest 50mm when ordering.
- FREE Bespoke Cutting Service – We’re here to help you! We can cut your Tape to suit your specific requirements.
- Fashion Forward – LED tape is perfect for modern home designs as it doesn’t intrude or impede the look of a room, and in fact is great for highlighting individual elements.
- Water Protection – If you need LED Tape for a damp area then remember to look for the IP65 rating, this LED Tape offers protection against splashes of water and jets from small nozzles.
- 5-year Warranty.
- Long Lasting Light – Our LED lights last up to 30,000 hours, just another way LED lights can save you money.
- Maximum Continuous Length: 5m
What Else Do I Need?
What you will need largely depends on what you want from your LED tape. If you just want to be able to turn it on and off from a wall switch or plug socket then all you will need is a standard 24v LED driver.
If you would like to be able to dim your LED tape to adjust the brightness then you have other options…
- Remote Control – This will allow you to switch it off and on and also dim/increase the brightness from anywhere in the room. You will also need to use a standard LED driver for this option.
- Traditional Dimmer – By using a traditional (LED Compatible!) wall dimmer you can control the brightness by turning the knob. For this option only you would need to purchase a dimmable LED driver
- The most modern way – Using our absolutely gorgeous, glass-fronted, touch control, wall dimmer. This allows switching on/off, controlling the brightness up/down and 4 zone control, so 4 different areas or rooms from the one wall controller. This option requires a standard LED driver.
To work out the power of the driver you need you must multiply the wattage of the LED tape per metre by the length you require.
Example: You want to power three metres of LED Tape using a LED Driver. To calculate which LED Driver is needed, simply multiply three metres by the wattage per metre (in this case 10w), so you will be using a total of 30w for three metres. Therefore, choose the driver closest to this wattage. (Round up, not down).
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Cool White|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|