Bendable LED Tape / Strip Lighting - Cool, Warm or Natural White
Our bendable LED flexible strip is a new innovative solution featuring a Zig Zag shape PCB which allows you to bend around corners with ease when the LED strip lighting is facing up or down. Whereas, more standard traditional LED tape won't allow you to do this without cutting it and feeding each straight line separately.
- Price shown is per metre
- Either order by the metre online or call us on 0333 443 2465 and we will cut and solder the LED Strips to your own dimensions (Free of charge) We will solder a 1m long cable onto the end of each LED Strip ordered. *
- Handles corners with ease
- Unique Zig Zag PCB
- Can be bent around 90-degree corners without the need of cables, soldering or starting a new run of led tape
- You can cut the LED Strip every 50mm Dimmable by using either our range of dimmable led drivers, through our APP, through Alexa or Google Home or through our remote control solution
- Supplied with 3M VHB self-adhesive which helps with a secure and quick installation
- IP20 Rated - Indoor use only
What is needed to make this product work?
- Being 24v DC, you need to run this through an LED Driver (Sold Separately). The LED Strip runs at 5w per metre, so multiply 5w by the number of metres you are running, this will help you identify which LED Driver is required.
- Not required, but you might want to consider an Aluminium Profile to protect the LED strip from fingers and dust.
* When you order this product online, the QTY ordered = the continuous length of LED Strip. For example: If you order a QTY of 5, you will receive a continuous 5m long LED Strip and not 5 x 1m long LED Strips. For custom lengths please call or email our team.
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|