15w, IP65 High Output LED Tape - Natural White 4000K
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 1m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- High Power LED Strip - Super Bright!
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
At a massive 950 Lumens per metre, choosing our High Power, natural white LED Tape means you can light a larger area with fewer lights. Instead of several costly light bulb fittings, you can light large areas with a single strip of Tape. Our High Output LED Tape provides more intense illumination, while still keeping your energy costs down.
We can cut this LED tape to your exact length requirements, for free, up to a maximum run of 6 metres. It’s cuttable every 100mm, so please round down to the nearest 100mm when placing your order. (eg. if you require a length of 1235mm you would round this down to 1200mm.) We will also attach a 2m cable to the end of your strip for easier installation.
Don’t worry about the installation being complicated or difficult, our easy-peel, self-adhesive LED Tape sticks easily to a wide range of surfaces, making it the perfect solution for areas where it’s difficult to install normal light fittings.
This LED Tape is also IP65 rated, widening the range of places you can use it to include bathrooms and other damp or steamy areas. It can be used safely in zone 1 of the bathroom, this includes above the bath, shower or sink. It can withstand splashes of water and jets from small nozzles such as the shower. It’s also useful for under cupboard lighting in the kitchen, especially in the area above your kettle where it can become wet from the steam and IP65 lighting could be beneficial.
- FREE Bespoke Cutting Service – We’re here to help you! We can cut your Tape to suit your specific requirements.
- Natural White – For a crisp, bright light that won’t be too hard on the eyes, settle on Natural White. It’s cooler than Warm White but less clinical that Cool White.
- Superb Light Quality – High Output LED Tape won’t be beaten on brightness.
- Super Slim – 3mm depth makes it easy to fix discreetly out of sight.
- 5-year Warranty – Our Tape will last and last.
- It’s a Green Thing – More and more people are concerned about how they use energy, especially commercial enterprises as they consider their public image. Choosing energy-efficient LED Tape is an easy way to keep it green.
What do I need to control and power my LED Tape?
There are several ways you can do this, we like to give you options… whatever option you choose, you will need a LED driver - we have included the type of driver you will need for each option below.
- Simply use the light switch on the wall or the plug socket to turn your LED tape on and off. You will need a standard LED driver.
- You can choose a remote control – This will let you to not only turn your light on and off but it’ll also allow you to make your LED tape dimmable, increasing and decreasing the brightness from anywhere in the room whenever you feel like it. You’ll need a standard LED driver for this option too.
- Traditional Dimming – Just like the way you would traditionally dim the main lights, by using a wall dimmer with a turnable knob. You will need a LED COMPATIBLE!! wall dimmer & you’ll need to use a dimmable LED driver for this option.
- Then there is the most modern way – Using our gorgeous, touch control, glass-fronted wall dimmer, this allows you to turn it on and off, makes your LED Strip dimmable and also has 4 zone control, allowing you to control 4 different areas or rooms from the one wall controller. You’ll just need a standard LED driver for this option.
How do you select the correct LED Driver?
It can seem rather daunting when presented with such a wide range of different LED Drivers, but if you follow our advice, you should get it right every time. If you’re still confused, don’t fret, our team are on hand to help you with any queries, give us a call on 0333 443 2465.
Firstly, it’s important to understand how many metres of LED Tape will be connected to the LED Driver. Secondly, remember that you may need more than one LED Driver for the job, but also note that several strips of LED Tape can be connected to the same driver.
Example: You want to power three metres of LED Tape using an LED Driver. To calculate which LED Driver is needed, simply multiply three metres by the wattage per metre (in this case 14.4w), so you will be using a total of 43.2w for three metres. Therefore, choose the driver closest to this wattage.
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Natural White|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|