5 In 1 LED Strip Controller, App, Alexa & Google Home Controlled
Our 5 in 1 LED controller is awesome when you want to control your LED strip lighting wirelessly through an APP or through voice control.
You can connect just one or multiple controllers and group them all together (or not). When using voice control, you can say things such as:
- Alexa, switch off the kitchen lights
- OK Google, change the living room to RED
- Alexa, dim the led strip lights
- And a lot more - You name the room/group and then control it as you require.
Buy 3£33.50save 4% Buy 5£32.99save 6% Buy 10£29.99save 14%
This LED controller is suitable for the following types of LED lighting:
- Single colour LED tape (meaning when you cannot change colour) - But you can dim the brightness and switch it on/off using the APP or smart speaker.
- Dual colour - Meaning you can change the colour temperature from warm white to cool white and everything in between.
- RGB - This means colour changing. So you can set the LED colour to any of thousands of different colours.
- RGBW - Colour changing with a dedicated white chip on board. Therefore giving you the best of both worlds, you can change the colour to any colour you like including warm white.
Frequently asked questions
What APP do you use?
The controller works on a technology called TUYA, therefore you can use one of the hundreds of different APPs available. This includes MIBOXER, Smart Life, Home Flow, V-TAC smart & much more.
How do you set this controller up?
Setting up is a fairly straight forward process and full instructions will be supplied with the product. But the most important thing to double-check before you buy this product is that your WiFi connection is 2.4GhZ or dual-band. If you are working solely from 5 GHz than you will find that this product will not work.
If you are quite technical you might already know the answer to this question. But if not, another way to check is by downloading a free APP called WIFI Analyzer. Using this APP, you should be able to see if the wifi connection is 2.4GhZ or not.
Can I still control my lights if my WiFi goes down?
Yes, you can. If you want this additional function (which we fully recommend) you can buy a handheld remote control.
|WiFi Frequency||2.4 GHz Required|
|Mobile App Control||Smartlife, Home Flow, Tuya, V-Tac Smart|
|Smart Home Control||Google Home, Alexa|
|Output Voltage||12-24v DC|
|Input Voltage||12-24v DC|