New Samsung LED Technology - Wedge LED Under-Cabinet Light - Warm White/Neutral White
- Has a 2-metre cable
- Multiple control options
- Unique wedge design
- Available in Natural white light or Warm white light
- 3-year warranty
A unique wedge LED under cabinet light with a diffused light
Are you searching for the perfect under cabinet light? Your search could be over! This excellent wedge LED under cabinet light contains Samsung LED chips, has a gorgeous brushed chrome finish and has a covering over the LEDs. This means that you get a diffused light and don't see any single LED dots - perfectly mimicking the appearance of old halogen lights while providing all of the benefits of LED.
These wedge under cabinet lights provide stunning illumination in your kitchen or other areas of your home for an average of 30,000 hours. They save energy by using just 2.6w of power per light and giving out 250 lumens of brightness in a lovely wide beam angle of 120°.
The wedge design of this under cabinet light is a popular choice for modern kitchens, and the brushed chrome finish fits in seamlessly with most kitchen designs. You can also have your choice of either soft, halogen style ‘warm white’ or cooler, contemporary ‘natural white’ LEDs.
You will find that this wedge under cabinet lights can be used in a range of applications, such as beneath selves or inside cupboards and they are especially suited to kitchen applications.
PLEASE NOTE: An LED driver is needed to run this product: we recommend the following drivers -
8w Watt LED Driver (Product Code SY9980B) - Runs up to 3 lights.
15 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG15WPOWER) - Runs up to 5 lights.
20 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG20WPOWER) - Runs up to 6 lights
We offer a whole range of ways to control and operate your LED cabinet lights.
- The Basic Set-Up - Switch the lights on & off using a light switch or plug socket.
- Remote Dimming - Use one of our remote controls - you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off.
- Mains Dimming – When you want to control your lighting on a traditional wall dimmer. You would need to install a dimmable LED Driver & an LED compatible wall dimmer. (Please note that you can run 4 lights maximum).
- Smart Control - You can integrate our Smart Device to conveniently control your lights using Alexa, Google Home or through our App. (Please note that you can use this device to power up to 5 lights).
These wedge under cabinet lights have a 2-metre cable that needs to be plugged into the LED driver. If this isn't enough length, we offer a simple plug and play extension cable for this Cabinet Light. Extension lengths are 2m and 5m long.
|Cable Length||2 Metres|
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|