Super Slim 3.5w LED Cabinet Light, Natural White 4000K
This under-cabinet light will illuminate any part of your home and give it an elegant and aesthetically pleasing look.
The Superslim 3.5W LED Cabinet Light, Natural White 4000K is perfect if you're looking for an under-cabinet light with a minimalist and modern feel. It has a brushed chrome/nickel finish that will complement every design scheme. It gives out a natural white light at a colour temperature of 4000K, which is an ideal choice for kitchen counters and other areas. This under cabinet light is a must if you want to have the best lights for your workspace!
Need a task-light? No problem! Need ambient light? We’ve got you! The Superslim 3.5W LED Cabinet Light can perform both tasks well. It's dimmable (when used with one of our handy remote controls - available HERE), so you can lower the brightness if you want to relax or turn it up if you need to work. Also, it has a 120-degree beam angle and provides 200 lumens that will illuminate any dull space beneath cabinets in your home.
The Superslim 3.5W LED Cabinet Light needs an LED driver (sold separately) to make it work. Based on the number of lights that you'll be using, a certain amount of power will be required. To make it easy for you, here’s a quick guide:
- To power 2 lights - 8w Watt LED Driver (Product Code SY9980B)
- To power 4 lights - 15 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG15WPOWER)
- To power 5 lights - 20 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG20WPOWER)
- To power 6 lights - 30 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SY30WAMP6)
If you think the 200mm cable length won’t be enough, you can extend it by 2-metres or 5-metres more by using one of our extension cables. They are sold separately and you can find them here.
- You can control and operate the Supersilm 3.5W LED Cabinet Light in various ways. This includes:
The Basic Set-up – switch the lights on and off using a light switch or a plug socket and a non-dimmable LED driver (see driver recommendations above).
- Remote Dimming - dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the lights on and off, without even having to get up, by purchasing one of our great remote controls.
- Sensors – turn the lights on and off without touching anything by adding one of our brilliant range of sensors.
- Mains Dimming – control the lights using a traditional wall dimmer. To do this, you'll need a dimmable LED driver and a compatible LED wall dimmer. (Dimmable LED Driver Product Code: ELED-25-12T (Please note: Four lights maximum).
We offer a 2-year warranty for this product, but we know you'll never need it!
|Cable Length||2 Metres|
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|LED Colour||Natural White 4000K|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|