Deal of the WeekDie-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Brass FinishA Tilt, Gimbal quality die-cast fire rated downlight provides you with the highest standard. Built to a high quality with a brass finish. With our downlight there is no need to run it through a transformer - since this is GU10 fitted, it is 230v Mains powered.£18.95 £6.60Shop Now
- GU10 & LED Bulbs
- LED Tape & Strip
Shop LED Tape
Deal of the Week4 Zone RGB Wall ControllerControl multiple zones in your home with our fabulous new colour changing wall controller. A key benefit of this wall controller, is that it is battery powered. So therefore no cutting into walls or needing to hide any wires.£49.99 £29.99Shop Now
- Single Colour Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- RGB Colour Changing Bespoke - Cut To Measure
- Single Colour
- RGB Colour Changing
- LED Controllers & Dimmers
- LED Drivers & Transformers
- LED Profiles & Extrusions
- Kitchen Lighting
Shop Kitchen LightingDeal of the WeekRecti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet LightBy far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.£19.95 £12.95Shop Now
- Drivers, Dimmers & Sensors
Deal of the Week15w LED Driver - For LED Cabinet LightsA 12Vdc LED power supply, featuring a fast fit plug in system, which allows connection of compatible lights into a pre-wired distribution block on the 12V side of the unit£17.95 £14.95Shop Now
Deal of the Week4 Zone, RGB LED ControllerA 4 channel unit for RGB and RGBW colour changing led tape. In simple terms this means 1 remote control can control 4 areas/zones. Its like having a TV remote which can control 4 TV's.£37.95 £29.99Shop Now
- Everything Else
Shop Everything ElseDeal of the Week30w LED Flood Light - Super Bright!This LED floodlight with driverless technology is designed to provide better dissipation of heat. This efficiently manufactured and highly functional driverless floodlight is perfect for use in dim light conditions.£29.99 £19.99Shop Now
- Recti Super Slim 5w LED Cabinet-Light
By far our best selling cabinet light, our recti, 5w LED cabinet light is brilliant in any kitchen, its only 4mm deep and our top selling LED Cabinet light.
Installation is very simple, as standard this comes with a 1.5m long straight forward plug and play connector. This plugs directly into the led driver (sold seperately).
Being rated at just 5w power, it boasts a huge 350 lumens in a natural white led colour.
To assist with installation, each light comes with a 1.5m long power cable and they must be wired in parallel to the LED Driver (See further down for info).
The cable comes out the rear of the light fitting, from around the middle.
It sits within a groove until you get to the back of the cabinet light where the cable is then revealed. Therefore the cable can either come directly out of the rear and go straight through a small hole in the cabinet, hiding the cable completely or if you prefer you can take the cable out of the back and feed through the cabinet.
We offer a whole range of ways to control and operate your LED cabinet lights.
- The Basic Set Up - Switches the lights on and off, using a light switch or plug socket.
- Remote Dimming - Using our unique remote control, you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off. You can view this product by clicking here.
- Sensors - We offer a large range of door sensors and Infra-Red sensors. Using the door sensors you open the door and the lights switch on and close the door and they switch off. With hand movement sensors you swipe your hand to turn on and swipe to turn off. You can find our selection by clicking here.
- Mains Dimming – When you want to control your lighting on a traditional wall dimmer. You would need to install a dimmable LED Driver & a compatible wall dimmer. Please find our Dimmable led driver by clicking here and our range of wall dimmers by clicking here (Please note: The dimmable led driver has a minimum load of 3 watts to operate correctly).
This light runs on 12v DC and therefore needs an LED Driver to operate. To make this simple to understand.
For a maximum of 3 lights, use this LED Driver.
For a maximum of 4 lights, use this LED Driver.
- 190mm long x 70mm wide
- 350 Lumens
- Only 4mm Deep
- Power supply 12Vdc
- Cable length 1.5m
- Number of hours 30,000*
- Colour appearance Natural White
- Colour temperature 4000 – 4500
- Luminous efficacy 70 lm/W
- Colour rendering index Ra 80
- Wattage 5W
- IP Rating IP20
LED Driver selection
When using these LED cabinet lights, you should use our 15w LED driver, product code SLG15WPOWER. This will power a maximum of 3 lights.
Colour Natural White
Beam Angle 120
Voltage 12V DC
Average Hours 30,000 Hours
Delivery Time Available Next Day Delivery if Ordered Before 3pm
IP Rating IP20
Bulb included Yes
Colour Temperature 4000K