Round 58mm Slimline LED Under Cabinet Light
Buy 5£4.85 save 3%
Buy 10£4.75 save 5%
Buy 25£4.50 save 10%
The perfect under cabinet light to highlight the beauty of your countertops or workspace.
Don’t want a rectangular under cabinet light? Don’t worry. We got you! This Round 58mm Slimline LED Under Cabinet Light is the perfect alternative if you’re looking for an affordable but good quality under cabinet light. The subtle slimline design and nickel finish makes it a great addition to a modern layout.
This product produces a natural white light that is dimmable (using one of our remote controls, of course! – get it HERE) if you want to change up the room’s mood. If you hate replacing light more often than you use them, you won’t be disappointed with this product. With its 25,000 hours life span, you’ll get to enjoy a bright area for a long time! Plus, with its 110-degree beam angle and its brightness of 100 lumens, you won’t see a dark spot on your counters!
For the Round 58mm Slimline LED Under Cabinet Light to work, you’ll need an LED Driver (sold separately). Here are our recommendations depending on the number of lights that you’ll use:
- To run up to 3 lights – 8W LED Driver (Product Code: SY9980B)
- To run up to 6 lights – 15W LED Driver (Product Code: SLG15WPOWER)
If you still need more cable aside from the included 2-meters cable length of the Slimline LED Under Cabinet, you can purchase our simple ‘plug and play’ extension cable that measures 2-meter to 5-meters long. This product is sold separately, and you can get it here.
Also, there are various functions and controls that you can play with depending on the accessories that you’ll be using.
- The Basic Set-up: This is the standard on and off using a light switch, or you can add a plug to the end of the wire from the LED Driver & plug it directly into a plug socket. (Please refer to our driver recommendations above).
- Remote Dimming: Using our excellent remote control, you can control the brightness and switch on and off the lights while sitting comfortably on your sofa.
- Sensors: We offer a large range of sensors, including a hand movement sensor, touch sensors, and a door sensor. You can choose which one fits your lifestyle best and which you need the most. It’s a hassle-free way of using your lights.
- Smart Home: If you’re looking for a smart device to add to your home, our smart control will be a good addition. You will be able to connect the lights to your smart speakers or Apps and conveniently control them anywhere you are.
- Mains Dimming: if you want a traditional wall dimmer, you can do this by connecting a dimmable LED driver with a compatible LED wall dimmer. (Please note: The dimmable LED driver needs a minimum load of 3 watts to operate properly.)
We also happily offer a 1-year warranty in case you have a problem with your new lights, although it’s very unlikely.
|Cable Length||2 Metres|
|Average Life (Hours)||25,000|
|LED Colour||Natural White|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|