Surface Mounted LED Under Cabinet Light - Dotless Design
- Brushed chrome finish
- Available in two fantastic LED colours
- 2-metre cable
- 3-year warranty
Sophisticated LED under cabinet light for a modern interior!
One of the greatest additions to our LED under cabinet lighting range, this dotless design LED under cabinet lighting contains the best branded LED chips, uses a specially designed diffused cover that eliminates any visible LED dots and creates an even 120° beam, with no dark spots. This dotless design LED under cabinet lighting is a perfect replacement for older and less efficient halogen lights, with the same light quality and reduced energy usage.
Each dotless design LED under cabinet lighting requires just 2.6w of power and provides 250 lumens of brightness, making these lights super energy efficient, as well as creating a stunning, widespread illumination of work surfaces. Our dotless design LED under cabinet lighting is available in two fantastic LED colours, choose from warm white (3000K), which is perfect for areas where you like to relax or natural white (4000K) which is great as task lighting.
This stylish dotless design LED under cabinet lighting is gorgeous, finished in brushed chrome, that will enhance any decor - modern or traditional, and with an IP rating of 44, they are perfect for areas that can become damp, such as your kitchen or bathroom.
Many people are making the switch to our dotless design LED under cabinet lighting over halogen, the energy-saving benefits have been apparent for years, and now, our latest design allows for the same range and quality of light at a much lower cost.
IMPORTANT INFO - As this is a 12v light, an LED Driver is needed to run it, we recommend:
- 8w Watt LED Driver (Product Code SY9980B) - To run up to 2 lights.
- 15 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG15WPOWER) - Runs up to 5 lights.
- 20 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG20WPOWER) - Runs up to 6 lights
There are so many ways for you to control your LED cabinet lights.
- The Basic Set-Up - Have your driver wired into the mains or plugged into a plug socket then just switch on or off by the all switch.
- Remote Control - Using something from our range of remote controls, you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off. We recommend product code SLG3DIM (Use the search bar)
- Mains Dimming – When you want to control your lighting on a traditional wall dimmer. You would need to install a dimmable LED Driver & make sure that your dimmer is LED compatible. (Dimmable LED Driver Product Code; ELED-25-12T)
This dotless design LED under cabinet lighting has a cable length of 2-metres, this cable needs to plug into the LED driver (as do any other under cabinet lights you're installing.) If the 2-metre cable isn't long enough, we offer a simple plug and play extension cable for this Cabinet Light. Cable lengths available are 2m and 5m. (Product Code 7183).
We happily offer a 3-year warranty with this dotless design LED under cabinet lighting!
|Cable Length||2 Metres|
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|