Recessed 1.8w LED Under-Cabinet Light - Cool White or Warm White LED
This gorgeous, recessed, under-cabinet LED light, carries a powerful 1.8W LED lamp, this provides plenty of light to illuminate a cabinet or work surface. You can choose between two fantastic LED colours when ordering, there's warm white which is ideal for illuminating traditional kitchens and areas where you like to relax or you can choose cool white which is perfect for task lighting or for lighting modern kitchens.
Our lights represent an affordable, but reliable, option when lighting your cabinets/work surfaces. Replacing those old halogen lamps has never been more affordable.
This product comes in a lovely brushed chrome finish which looks great installed in both modern or traditionally decorated areas.
The typical lifetime of this LED under cabinet light is 30,000 hours, therefore you will save a tremendous amount of money on electricity bills and you are not constantly buying replacement bulbs, this light will last for years and years! For added peace of mind, we also provide a No Fuss 3-year warranty.
An LED Driver is required to power this under cupboard light (sold separately). The driver can either be wired directly into a mains circuit (switch on the wall) or you can simply wire a plug onto the end and plug it into a socket, both options will work without trouble.
We recommend either of these LED Drivers:
We offer a whole range of ways to control and operate your LED cabinet lights.
- The Basic Set-Up - Simply switch the lights on and off, using a light switch or plug socket.
Remote Dimming - Using one of our unique remote controls, you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off. (Product Code SLG3DIM).
- Sensors - We offer a large range of door sensors and Infra-Red sensors. Using the door sensors you open the door and the lights switch on and close the door and they switch off. With hand movement sensors you swipe your hand to turn on and swipe to turn off.
- Mains Dimming – If you want to control your lighting on a traditional wall dimmer then firstly you need to make sure that the dimmer is LED compatible, next you would need to install a DIMMABLE LED Driver instead of a standard LED driver. (Product Code; ELED-25-12T. Please note: The dimmable led driver has a minimum load of 3 watts to operate correctly).
Each of the LED under cabinet lights you purchase will need to be wired back to an LED driver, these lights have 2 metres of cable, if this isn't long enough for your installation then we offer a simple plug and play extension cable for this Cabinet Light. Extension cable lengths of 2m and 5m long are available (Product Code 7183).
- Cool White or Warm White LEDs.
- Simple, Easy Installation.
- Plug and Play Connections.
- 2m cable which plugs directly into the LED driver.
Please note: In the cool white LED option ONLY, you might find a yellow halo effect when the light shines onto the wall. Some customers love this, but some customers don't. If you don't want this kind of effect then you could choose the warm white option.
|Cable Length||2 Metres|
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cut Out Hole||58mm|
For delivery or returns information, please refer to the page below.