Die-Cast Tilt Fire Rated Downlight GU10, Twist and Lock - Chrome Finish
- Diameter - 95mm
- Length - 115mm
- Size of cut out needed - 85mm
A great quality 'Tilt' gimbal, die-cast, fire-rated downlight with a twist and lock feature for easy bulb changes.
- Die-Cast Aluminium with steel can, meaning it is built to an extremely high standard.
- Tilt means that you can change the direction of the bulb by around 35 degrees.
- Twist & Lock, so that changing the bulb is simple and there are no annoying springs to do so.
- Large loop-in/loop-out terminal block, with push-fit connectors. You can link one downlight to the next in series to make installation much easier.
- Dimmable when fitted with a dimmable bulb.
- Independently tested to conform to all relevant British Standards & fire-rated to 90 minutes.
- Built to a high quality in a chrome finish (chrome is also known as polished chrome).
- Mains powered. No transformer is needed to run this downlight. Connects directly to mains.
- 5-year warranty.
You can choose a 5w GU10 LED bulb above if you wish to from a variety of colours & dimming options.
|Cut Out Hole||85mm|