Die-Cast Fire Rated Downlight, Twist and Lock, GU10, Fixed - White Finish
- Designed with a twist and lock mechanism
- Tested to meet all relevant British Standards
- Fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection
- Beautiful white finish
- Dimmable with a GU10 dimmable bulb (not included)
- 5-year warranty
This Die-Cast Fire Rated Fixed Downlight is designed with a twist and lock mechanism, push-fit connectors, and a screwless terminal block making installation elementary! You won’t struggle with anything as long as you measure accurately and space your lights correctly.
Why should you purchase it?
- Strengthens the fire protection of your home! This downlight is fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection. Because of this, the hole that you cut to mount your lights is resealed, fortifying your ceiling and increasing the time when the fire will spread.
- The bulbs are not included with this fire-rated downlight. However, since it’s dimmable, use a dimmable GU10 bulb and a dimmer switch to utilise its dimming function.
- Stunning white finish! It’s a magnificent fitting that will never go out of style.
- This downlight has an 85mm diameter, 75mm cut-out hole and 130mm height.
- Guaranteed safe and high-quality! This fire-rated downlight is tested by TUV to ensure that it meets all relevant British standards.
- With a 5-year warranty for the fire-rated downlight and a 2-year warranty for any bulbs you include!
- Sturdy and long-lasting! It’s made from die-cast aluminium, so you don’t need to worry about your lights tarnishing or rusting.
- Meets all relevant British standards
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Designed with a large terminal block - easy loop-in/out
- Made with a GU10 lamp holder
- Quick bulb replacement - twist and lock mechanism
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
Other GU10 fire-rated LED downlights to check out:
|Quick Order Code||FRFW|
|Cut Out Hole||75mm|