Die-Cast, Fire Rated LED Downlight, GU10, Dimmable, Twist and Lock. Choice of colours.
- Screwless installation - push-fit connectors
- Large terminal block suitable for loop in/loop out installation
- Mains powered
- Independently tested to conform to all relevant BS standards
- Fire-rated to 90 minutes
This Dimmable Die-Cast Fire Rated LED Downlight is the perfect lighting solution to highlight unique features in your rooms and create depth and dimension for a better visual appeal. In addition, it comes in three gorgeous finishes, so you’ll never have a hard time finding the best lighting to complete your room!
Why should you purchase it?
- Increases fire protection! This downlight is fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection, meaning the hole you cut to mount your lights is resealed, and your ceiling is reinforced to increase the time when the fire will spread.
- Made from high-quality materials! It’s constructed from die-cast aluminium which guarantees that your lights will not rust or tarnish even after using it for years.
- There are no bulbs that come with this fire-rated downlight. However, if you want to use its dimming function, choose a dimmable GU10 bulb and a compatible dimmer switch.
- Comes in three beautiful finishes! This fitting is available in brushed chrome, polished chrome or white bezel.
- Quick and no-fuss installation! It’s constructed with a large loop-in/out terminal block, enabling you to daisy-chain your lights in series. Also, this fitting has an 85mm diameter and 130mm height and requires a 75mm cut-out hole.
- Complete 5-year warranty!
- Meets all relevant British standards
- Twist and lock mechanism - quick bulb changes
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Made with GU10 lamp holder
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
Other die-cast fire-rated downlights to check out:
|Cut Out Hole||75mm|