10w Cool White LED Tape - 120 LEDs P/M - 6000K
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.025m to 10m long (25mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ultra Bright - high lumens per metre
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
A gorgeous dimmable LED strip with a bright cool white light
Are you looking for some smashing cool white LED strip lights? If you are then, keep it cool with our super-bright dimmable LED strip lights! They have 120 long-lasting LED lights per metre, which means you'll get a full brightness (1359 Lumens per metre, in fact)! However, when you don't need your lights to be so bright, you can easily dim them since these LED strip lights are dimmable when used with our range of remote controls and wall plates.
These super-bright dimmable LED strip lights are not only great for ambient lighting, they’re also perfect for commercial applications (display lighting) and residential lighting in hard to illuminate parts of your home (garages or basements). If you need task lighting, then this could be just what you're looking for!
We offer a FREE bespoke service meaning we will cut your dimmable LED strip lights to suit your specific length requirements and solder a 2-metre cable onto the end for easy installation! Please note that we can only cut this LED tape every 25mm, so when you place your order, round down to the nearest 25mm.
- Super Bright and Dimmable – Perfect for areas where you want to achieve maximum brightness
- Super Slim – 2mm design is easy to fix discreetly out of sight
- 5-year Warranty – We're confident of our quality
- Energy Efficient – Reduce your energy costs since this tape consumes only 10w per metre
- 3M adhesive backing
How do you control and power these dimmable LED strip lights?
- If you don't need dimmable LED strip lights, or if you plan to dim it with one of our remote controls or wall plates, then you will need to purchase a standard LED driver to make them work.
- If you plan to use a traditional wall dimmer (the type where you turn a knob to control the brightness) to manage your LED tape, you will need to purchase a Dimmable LED driver. (Also, check that the traditional wall dimmer is LED compatible!)
How Do You Select the Correct LED Driver?
Know how many metres of tape you will connect to your LED driver. You may load multiple strips to your LED driver (as long as it will reach), or you may need more than one LED driver - if you are installing LED tape on opposite ends of your kitchen, for example.
Example: If you wanted to power four metres of LED tape using one LED driver, multiply four metres by the wattage per metre (in this case 10w), eg. if you will be using a total of 40w for four metres. Choose the driver closest to this wattage (50w). Remember to round up, not down, when choosing your LED driver so it won't be overloaded.
You may find it complicated to choose the correct driver for your strips. But we're here to guide you, and we have a team who can assist you with any queries. Just give us a call on 0333 443 2465, and we'll help you find what you need.
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Cool White|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|