Colour Temperature Adjustable LED Tape - Warm to Cool White 2200-7000K
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 1m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- High Power LED Strip - Super Bright!
- Change the colour or dim the brightness through remote control, mains wall plate or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Using our remote control, select any LED Colour between warm white to cool white (2200 to 7000K)
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
The ultimate LED strips to customise your home’s atmosphere.
If you want to upgrade your old LED tape, then you should try our 24v LED strip! They are even more versatile and flexible than most because it's colour temperature adjustable, meaning you can change the colour from warm white (2200k) to cool white (7000k) and anywhere between! Warm White is perfect for cosy, ambient lighting like bedrooms and restaurants. Cool White is ideal for task lighting in places like the kitchen or clinical settings. You can easily change from one to the other (or somewhere between) by pressing a button or turning a knob! In addition, this 24v LED strip is not only fantastic to use in your home, but it's also great for places like bars, restaurants, clubs and hotels.
This 24v LED strip has thousands of applications! Just peel the cover from the '3M' self-adhesive backing and stick your new lights anywhere you like! You can stick them under your kitchen cupboards, behind your TV, or in a restaurant's ceiling!
Why should you buy from us?
You can tell us the measurements you need, and we will cut this (100% FREE service) to your exact requirements here in the UK. Aside from that, we also solder 2m cables onto the end of your LED tape for a professional finish and get it ready for an excellent simple installation. This 24v LED strip can be cut every 100mm, up to one maximum length of 10m. Most other suppliers cannot offer this and only provide a maximum length of 5m.
- 5 Year Warranty, made to last
- Commercial-grade LEDs and PCB
- Easy to conceal – Only around 2mm deep
- Save Money – It's ultra-energy efficient and runs at only 10w per metre, reducing your energy costs compared to traditional fluorescent lighting
- High Brightness, around 1209 lumens per metre of LED Strip
How do I control and power my 24v LED Strip?
- Use our straightforward remote control and receiver set. Click here to see this product.
- You also need an LED Driver to power this product as it runs on 24v DC.
How do I select the correct LED driver?
It can be a little confusing if you have several options. So, work out exactly how many metres of LED tape will be on the LED driver. You may need more than one, depending on the length of strips and how far apart they're spaced. However, you can run multiple 24v LED strips from one driver as long as they reach and won't overload.
Example: You want to put 3 metres of LED tape onto a LED driver, multiply 3 metres by the wattage per metre, which is 10w. So, you will be using a total of 30w for 3 metres. Therefore, choose the driver closest (higher, not lower) to this wattage and ensure that the LED driver is 24v. In the case of this example, it would be a 30w, 24v DC LED Driver.
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Dual Colour|
|LED Colour||Dual White|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|