Colour Temperature Adjustable LED Tape - Warm to Cool White 2200-7000K
- Using our remote control, select any LED Colour between warm white to cool white (2200 to 7000K)
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 1m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- High Power LED Strip - Super Bright!
- Change the colour or dim the brightness through remote control, mains wall plate or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
This LED tape is even more versatile & flexible than most because it’s colour temperature adjustable, his means that you can change the colour from warm white (2200k) to cool white (7000k) & anywhere between! Warm White is perfect for cosy, ambient lighting like bedrooms & restaurants, where Cool White is ideal for task lighting in places like the kitchen or in clinical settings. It’s simple to change from one to the other (or somewhere between) with just the press of a button or the turn of a knob. Imagine being able to crank the colour temperature up while you prepare a meal in the kitchen and then turn it down when you sit down to eat… same kitchen but two completely different feels!
This is one of our best selling products, it’s energy-efficient and provides fantastic illumination in your choice of white from 2200-7000k and allows you to change it as often as you would like. It’s not only fantastic to use in your home but it’s also great for places like bars, restaurants, clubs & hotels.
Being so simple to install, this LED tape literally has thousands of uses! You simple just peel the paper cover from the ‘3M’ branded self-adhesive backing and stick your new lights almost anywhere you like - from under your kitchen cupboards to inside the cupboard under the stairs, or behind your TV to the ceiling in a restaurant…
Why should you buy from us?
Simply tell us your measurements and we will cut this to your exact requirements here in the UK. This is a free service which we don’t charge for, we also solder a 2m cables on to the end of your LED tape to give it a professional finish, and get it ready for a nice simple installation.
This product can be cut every 100mm, up to one maximum length of 10m. Most other suppliers cannot offer this and only offer a maximum length of 5m.
- 5 Year Warranty, it’s made to last.
- Commercial-grade LEDs and PCB.
- Easy to conceal – Only around 2mm deep.
- Save Money – It's ultra-energy efficient and runs at only 10w per metre, reducing your energy costs when compared against traditional fluorescent lighting.
- High Brightness, around 1209 lumens per metre of LED Strip
How do I control and power my LED Tape?
Simple! Use our straight forward remote control and receiver set. Click here to see this product.
You also need a LED Driver to power this product as it runs on 24v DC.
How do I select the correct LED driver?
It can seem a little daunting when presented with lots of LED Drivers to choose from, but we hope this will make it a little more simple…
Firstly, work out exactly how many metres of LED tape will be on the LED Driver? It's important to know that you may need more than one LED driver for the job, dependant on the length of strips and how far apart they’re spaced etc. You can run multiple strips of LED Tape from one driver though as long as 1) they will reach & 2) they won’t overload it.
Example: You want to put 3 metres of LED tape onto a LED driver, to calculate what LED Driver is needed you just multiply 3 metres by the wattage per metre which is 10w. So you will be using a total of 30w for 3 metres. Therefore choose the driver closest (higher, not lower) to this wattage and ensure that the LED driver is 24v. In the case of this example, it would be a 30w, 24v DC LED Driver.
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Dual Colour|
|LED Colour||Dual White|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|