LED Power Supply
Here at SimpleLighting, we have all of your lighting needs covered. This includes a wide range of LED products. LED lighting is an excellent method of lighting in terms of saving money and energy. However, even though these lights use less power, they’re still going to need it to function!
- 15w 12Vdc LED Power Converter With 6 Way Distributor£14.95 Was £17.99 Save £3.04
- 8 Watt LED Driver/Transformer With 3 Way Distributor£9.99 Was £11.99 Save £2.00
- 20w 12Vdc LED Power Converter With 6 Way Distributor£15.95 Was £19.99 Save £4.04
- 30w 12Vdc LED Power Converter With 6 Way Distributor£24.99 Was £29.99 Save £5.00 As low as £21.60
- 50 Watt LED Driver / Transformer With 6 Way Distributor£29.99 Was £34.95 Save £4.96
- 100 Watt LED Driver - 3 Year Warranty In 12v or 24v DC£47.99 Was £59.99 Save £12.00
- 150w IP65 LED Driver Meanwell - 5 Year Warranty£74.99 Was £99.99 Save £25.00
- Meanwell 240w LED Driver, 12 or 24v DC - 5 Year Warranty£89.99 Was £149.99 Save £60.00 As low as £81.00
Choose from a great selection of LED power supplies
On this page, you can view all of the LED power supply products we have for sale. This includes everything from LED power converters to dimmable drivers. You should have no trouble finding the right product for you.
The LED power supply products that we have available are suitable for a wide range of applications and industries. Whether you’re purchasing new LED lights or fixing existing fixtures, you’re going to need the correct source of power. If you’re unsure regarding what LED power supply to purchase, one of our friendly and experienced team members will be happy to help you.
What is an LED power supply?
An LED power supply, also known as an LED driver, is similar to transformers for low-voltage bulbs or ballasts for fluorescent lamps. They supply LEDs with the electricity that is needed for them to perform and function at their best.
How do you choose an LED power supply?
There are a number of steps you need to take in order to choose the right LED power supply for your project. You need to consider the size of the LED product’s housing or area of installation, for example. You are also going to need to determine how efficient the LED supply is.
The environment the LED power supply is going to be used in must be taken into account as well. After all, you don’t want to choose a power supply that is going to be placed in an environment with temperatures that fall outside of the operating range. Additionally, if your LEDs are dimmable, you’re going to need to choose a dimmable power supply or driver to go with them.
By taking all of this into account, you will then be able to figure out what power supply is going to be suitable for you from the products we have for sale. If this all seems like a bit of a minefield, don’t worry. All you need to do is give us a call and we will be happy to recommend the right product for your requirements.
Contact us today for more information about LED power supply
If you have any queries about any of the LED power supply products that we have for sale, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us for more information. We would be more than happy to answer any queries that you may have or to point you in the direction of the right product for your requirements. The number you need is 0151 647 7419. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.