Round 30mm LED Plinth Light - Natural White
- Simple plug and play installation
- Cable length 2m per light
- Number of hours 30,000
- Colour appearance Natural White
- Colour temperature 4000 - 4500 Kelvin
- Colour rendering index Ra 80
- Wattage 1W per light
- IP Rating: IP20
Buy 10£3.96 £4.75 save 5%
Buy 20£3.75 £4.50 save 10%
Buy 50£3.54 £4.25 save 15%
Have you been thinking of updating the look of your home? If you are, why not add some plinth lights in your kitchen, hallway, or bathroom? Our Round 30mm LED Plinth Light – Natural White has a simple and elegant design with a silver finish that enhances a modern interior. If you've never tried installing plinth lights before, try it now! They may look small, but the change it can bring to your home is phenomenal!
This product has a diameter of 30mm and a depth of 25mm. It produces a natural white light with 50 lumens and a 60-degree beam angle which is excellent in lighting up your hallways, kitchen aisles, or bathroom floor. Also, since it only requires 1w per light to run, it's energy-efficient and affordable! You can enjoy having a bright walkway for a long time since this product has an average life of 20,000 hours!
When you install the Round 30mm Led Plinth Light, you'll need an LED Driver (sold separately) to make it work. We recommend our 8W LED Driver to power a maximum of 6 of these LED Plinth Lights
There are many different functions and set-ups that you can do depending on the accessories that you'll be using.
- The Basic Set-up – you can switch the lights on and off using a light switch, or you can add a plug to the LED Driver and plug it into a socket.
- Remote Dimming – you can use our unique remote control to switch the lights on and off and control its brightness.
- Sensors – we have various sensors that you can incorporate with this product, including hand movement sensors, touch sensors, and door sensors. You can decide which one to use depending on where you plan to place your lights.
- Mains Dimming – you can control your lights using a traditional wall dimmer. All you need is a dimmable LED Driver and a compatible LED wall dimmer. (Please note: The dimmable LED Driver requires a minimum load of 3 watts to function correctly.)
- Smart Home – if you're looking for a smart product for your lights, then our smart control will do the trick! All you need to do is connect it to your smart speaker or app, and you'll be able to control your lights anywhere you go.
We offer a 3-year warranty for your peace of mind!
|Average Life (Hours)||20,000|
|LED Colour||Natural White 4000K|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cut Out Hole||28mm|