Green LED Tape/Strip Light - 5w Per Metre
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Cuttable to the nearest 50mm
- 5 Year Warranty
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
Lively green LED strips to add a creative edge to your home!
If you’re looking for some unique LED strips to add to your interior, then you should check out our green LED strip lights! They are excellent for creating feature and accent lighting in both residential and commercial spaces. In addition, you can use them for various applications like adding a splash of colour to your home or adding a unique vibe in a restaurant or nightclub.
Our high-quality green LED strip lights have a 50,000-hour average lifetime and use just 4.8w per metre, meaning that they have very low running and maintenance costs. Aside from that, these lights are also flexible enough to fit into almost any application you have in mind.
These green LED strip lights are effortless to install. Simply peel back the self-adhesive backing and stick to the required surface. Every metre of tape has 60 individual LEDs that provide super-bright illumination. Also, this tape is cuttable to the nearest 50mm and therefore can be personalised to your exact requirements. We can cut to size these green LED strip lights for you and solder on a 2-metre cable for easy installation, free of charge. When you have measured your space and are ready to order, please round down to the nearest 50mm. (e.g., if you need a strip of 2440mm, round down to 2400mm).
If you plan to install your green LED strip lights somewhere that they will be visible and easy to reach, consider using an LED profile so they’ll look excellent, more refined, and be kept away from curious hands! You simply pop your tape inside, and it keeps it free from dust and diffuses the LED dots.
Why buy these Green LED Strip Lights?
- Dimmable – This LED Strip dims perfectly from 0-100% brightness with our range of easy-to-use remote controls and wall dimmers.
- Commercial-grade – The product is made to last and has an extended 5-year warranty.
- Easy to conceal – Only 2mm deep and will stick to almost any surface.
- Bespoke cutting service – We will make installation simple for you by cutting it to your required length and soldering on a cable.
How to Power Your Green LED Strip Lights?
We have an extensive range of LED drivers that can be used with our green LED strip lights. If you want to dim the tape with a standard, traditional wall dimmer (LED compatible), you will need to purchase one of our dimmable drivers. If you wish to control and dim it with our range of remote controls or modern glass wall plate, or if you do not need your LED tape to be dimmed, you will need to purchase one of our standard LED drivers.
To work out the LED driver you need, simply multiply the length of metres you require by the Wattage of the Tape, which is 4.8w in this case, then round up to the nearest LED driver power. (e.g., if you need 2 metres of 4.8w tape, then that is 9.6w - the driver you would choose would be 15w).
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|