Mains Powered Brushed Chrome Surface/Recessed Mounted Dimmable Under-Cabinet Light
This stunning kitchen light doesn’t need an LED driver to operate, simplifying the process of choosing your under cabinet kitchen lighting. It is mains dimmable, so you can adjust the brightness to what you prefer or you can just switch on/off with a light switch (You can choose!)
The surface-mounted design, with a brushed chrome finish, stands out proudly from your kitchen cabinets, illuminating surfaces in your choice of a natural white or warm white.
This can actually also be recessed into a cutout hole, upon installation.
- No LED driver required
- Brushed Chrome
- Super Bright! 208 Lumens
- Available in Natural White Light or Warm White
- 3-year warranty
- 2.6w per light for super energy efficiency
- A leading-edge dimmer is required for dimming functionality.
How to Choose your Colour Temperature?
These lights are available in 2 stunning LED colours, but how do you choose the colour for you? Let us guide you through the options;
1. Natural Light – Think of a cloudless sunny day outside, this is about the brightness of ‘Day Light’ LED light. Registering on the cooler range of the spectrum, it makes good task lighting as it is bright, without being clinical. Ideal for large modern kitchens.
2. Warm White – This is the closest you’ll get to an old incandescent 60w bulb, and a popular choice with customers who like a light that’s easier on the eyes. It makes great accent lighting and creates a cosy atmosphere. Perfect for rustic country kitchens.
- 2.6ww per light
- 4000k or 3000k
- Pre-wired with 1.5m cable
- Fixings and instructions supplied
- Diameter: 65mm
- Cutout: 57mm
- Height: 13mm
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|Cut Out Hole||57mm|