Superslim 1.8w LED Surface Mounted Under Cupboard Light
This stunning, surface-mounted, under-cupboard light is super-slim at only 14mm deep. It contains 1.8 watts of warm white or cool white LEDs & has a beautiful brushed chrome finish. It would look amazing in almost any kitchen (or even office or bedroom).
This light will provide around 115 lumens of brightness, dependant on the colour of light you choose (cool white will be slightly brighter than warm white). It has a 65° beam angle, which is plenty for providing great illumination of your kitchen counters from above. It's also IP44 rated so is even suitable for kitchens that get particularly steamy & damp.
With an average life expectancy of approximately 40,000 hours, this under cabinet light will last for years and years with typical use, you won't even need to think about maintenance or replacement! We offer a 3-year warranty on this light.
Each lamp comes pre-wired with a 2m cable, to make fitting your new lights as easy as possible.
Please note, as this light is 12v, an LED driver is required to run these lights, we recommend either of these LED Drivers:
- 8w Watt LED Driver (Product Code SY9980B) - Runs up to 3 lights
- 15 Watt LED Driver (Product Code SLG15WPOWER) - Runs up to 6 lights.
We offer a whole range of ways to control and operate your LED cabinet lights.
- The Basic Set-Up - Switches the lights on and off, using a light switch or plug socket.
- Remote Dimming - Using our unique remote control, you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off. (Product Code; SLG3DIM)
- Sensors - We offer a large range of door sensors and Infra-Red sensors. Using the door sensors you open the door and the lights switch on and close the door and they switch off. With hand movement sensors you swipe your hand to turn on and swipe to turn off.
- Mains Dimming – When you want to control your lighting on a traditional wall dimmer. You would need to install a dimmable LED Driver & a compatible wall dimmer. (Product Code; ELED-25-12T. Please note: The dimmable led driver has a minimum load of 3-watts to operate correctly).
Each light needs to wire back to the LED driver, they each come with a 2-metre cable, if this isn't enough then we offer a simple plug and play extension cable for this Cabinet Light. Cable lengths are 2m and 5m long. (Product Code; 7183).
- Diameter - 68mm
- Depth - 14mm
Please note that in the cool white LED option ONLY, you might find that you get a slightly yellow halo effect where the light shines onto the wall. Some customers love this, but other customers don't. If you would prefer not to have this effect from your lights then you could choose the warm white option instead.
|Cable Length||2 Metres|
|Average Life (Hours)||40,000|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|