Triangle LED Under-Cabinet Light, 1.8w LED - Cool White or Warm White LED
- Beautiful stainless steel finish
- Available in cool white light and warm white light
- Unique triangle, wedge-shape design
- 120 lumens with 65-degree beam angle
- 3-year warranty
A triangle under cabinet light with a stainless steel bezel!
These beautiful stainless steel triangle under cabinet lights are the perfect way to light your kitchen worktops. When ordering, you can choose between two different colours of light - Warm White or Cool White. Warm white will generally blend better into a traditional kitchen and cool white is better suited to a modern space.
These triangle under cabinet lights are not only suitable for kitchens, but it's also useful in a variety of other spaces, such as the office, bedrooms & dining areas. It's even dimmable when used with the correct equipment (see below).
Our triangle under cabinet lights are IP44 rated, has a 65° beam angle, provides around 120 lumens of brightness and has an average lifetime of a massive 20,000 hours!
An LED driver will be needed to power these triangle under cabinet lights. Plug the light into the LED driver with the attached micro plug and the driver can be either wired into the mains to control it with a light switch, or you can wire a plug onto the end and simply plug it into a spare socket - easy!
The cables of these triangle under cabinet lights are 2 metres long. If you require a longer cable to reach the LED driver (each light must be separately wired back to the driver), then we have extension cables to help - (Product Code; 7183).
Installation of these triangle under cabinet lights are quick and easy and there are many different ways to control it once installed.
- Basic - just switch it on and off by the light switch on the wall or plug socket. No extra equipment needed (other than an LED driver).
- Remote control - Using our unique remote control, you can dim the brightness from 1-100% and turn the cabinet lights on & off.
- Mains dimming - if you want to control your lighting by using a traditional wall dimmer, then you would need to install a dimmable LED Driver and ensure you're using an LED compatible wall dimmer. (Please note: The dimmable led driver has a minimum load of 3 watts (2 lights) to operate correctly).
Please note: In the cool white LED option ONLY, you might find that you get a slight yellow halo effect around the edge of where the light shines onto a wall. Some of our customers love this, but some customers don't. It's a case of personal preference. We just want you to buy it with complete info.
If you would prefer not to have this halo effect, you could either buy the warm white version or look at this similar product that doesn't give the same result.
|Cable Length||2 Metres|
|Average Life (Hours)||20,000|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|