PIR Sensor, Surface Mounted, With Manual Override
- Manual override function
- 360 degrees range and angle detection
- Adjustable time delay
- Infrared motion sensor
- 12 metres max detection distance
- 2-year warranty
Are you planning to remodel your kitchen to make it look more modern and sleek? Instead of just updating your furniture pieces or painting a fresh new coat on the wall, step it up a notch and add our PIR Sensor, Surface Mounted, With Manual Override into your lighting system! Once you have them, you'll never want to return to how you operate your lights.
Why should you get this?
- It's an infrared motion sensor with an excellent sensitivity detector and integrated circuit.
- Multiple control options! Since it has a manual override feature, you can go automatic or old-school (regular light switch), depending on your preference. Just follow the directions to know how to switch between control options.
- This PIR sensor has an adjustable time delay and is surface mounted, so you don't need to trim anything. Just put them in a less conspicuous spot if you don't want the sensors to show.
- Comprehensive detection range and distance! This sensor has a 360-degree detection range and angle and a 12-metre maximum detection distance. Ensure that you're using it within the scope to guarantee that your lights and sensor will work properly!
- 2-year warranty!
- Surface-mounted installation
- 0.6-1.5m/s detection speed
- AC:220-240V, 50/60Hz
- <3-2000LUX (adjustable)
- PC body
- Max. 12m(<24°C) detection distance
- Manual override
Other LED sensors: