Warm White High Power LED Tape, 15w Per Metre
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 1m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- High Power LED Strip - Super Bright!
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
LED tape is one of our best selling products, customers love it because it’s so versatile, it has thousands of uses, it’s flexible and it’s bright.
Our Warm White High Power LED Tape provides excellent illumination almost anywhere you can think of, the only limit to the uses of this amazing tape is your imagination! Dull shop displays, dark basements, shadowy kitchen corners? All of these problems can be fixed with a strip of this super-bright, high-power LED tape!
The Warm White LEDs provide a warm, cosy, welcoming light that although is very bright at 1000 Lumens, isn’t harsh or clinical looking.
Our LED strip has been supplied to homeowners and big brands nationwide, with some of our customers including Frankie and Benny’s, ITV's 60 Second Makeover and Adidas.
LED Tape couldn’t be easier to install, simply make sure your surface is free from any dirt or dust, peel off the 3M branded self-adhesive backing and stick it down onto the required surface.
We offer a FREE bespoke cutting service to our customers where we cut your tape to the length you need & solder a 2-metre cable to the end for simple installation. We are able to cut this high-power LED tape every 100mm, so please round down to the nearest 100mm when placing your order.
What’s So Great About This High Power LED Tape?
- It’s dimmable when used with our range of easy-to-use remote control or wall dimmers.
- We’re so confident of the quality of this commercial-grade tape that we offer a 5-year warranty.
- Only 3mm deep, making it easy to install discreetly. It will stick to almost any surface.
- Our bespoke cutting service (see above).
- Super-bright, 1000 Lumens per metre.
How to Power & Control This LED Tape
We have a large range of drivers that can be used with our LED Tape. If you plan to use a traditional wall dimmer with your tape, then you will need to purchase a dimmable LED driver to make it work (also check the dimmer is LED compatible). If you don’t need to dim your high-power LED tape or if you plan to use one of our remote control dimmers or glass wall plate controllers then you will need a standard LED driver.
To work out the power of the LED driver you need, simply multiply the length you require in metres by the power per metre (14.4).
This LED tape is excluded from our usual return policy, as it is personalised to your personal requirements (please refer to our terms and conditions for more information).
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Warm White|
|Input Voltage||24v DC|