10w, IP65 Warm White LED Tape 120 LEDs Per Metre - 3000K
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Available in any length between 0.1m to 10m long (100mm to 10,000mm).
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ultra Bright - high lumens per metre
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
This IP65 LED Tape features 120 high-quality Warm White LEDs per metre for maximum brightness. Warm White is a very popular colour temperature, our customers report that it is easier on the eyes, warmer and more relaxing than cooler colour temperatures. This makes it perfect for creating a cosy, warm and friendly atmosphere in your home or business.
Our IP65 rated range of LED Tapes are able to safely withstand splashes of water and jets of water from small nozzles, making them perfect for lighting areas where water is present. For example, this tape can be used in zone 1 of your bathroom and in your kitchen, where the air and surfaces can become steamy and moist. Commercially, hospitality businesses may find that this tape is the best choice for customer-orientated areas.
- FREE Bespoke Cutting Service – We’re here to help you! We can cut your Tape to the nearest 25mm, to suit your specific requirements. We’ll also solder on a 2m cable to make installation even easier.
- Warm it Up – Warm White LED light is generally agreed to give a similar light to that of traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Protected – IP65 rated Tape is great for applications that may encounter liquids; bathrooms, kitchens and many commercial applications.
- 5-year Warranty – Our Tape is safe & made to last, unlike cheaper tapes that are on the market.
- Lower your Energy Costs – Businesses, in particular, will quickly see the monetary benefit of LED Tape, not only is it low wattage, so uses less power, but LED Tape allows you to easily and economically light large areas.
How can I control and power my LED Tape?
- Simply switch on & off from the light switch on the wall or the plug socket. Use standard LED Drivers.
- Remote control – This allows you to switch is on/off and also dim/increase the brightness from anywhere in the room. Use Standard LED Drivers.
- Traditional wall dimmer (make sure it’s LED Compatible!). Use Dimmable LED Drivers.
- Our modern, touch control, glass-fronted wall dimmer, this allows you to turn your light on & off, control the brightness up & down and gives you 4 zone control, so you can control the lighting in 4 different areas or rooms from this one wall controller. Use Standard LED Drivers.
How Do I Select the Correct LED Driver?
There are such a wide range of different LED Drivers on the market that it can make things seem a little daunting, but if you follow our advice, it should make things a little more Simple! If you need a little more help or guidance then feel free to call our friendly expert team on 0333 443 2465 & we’ll guide you through it…
Firstly, it’s important to understand how many metres of LED Tape will be connected to the LED Driver. Secondly, remember that you may need more than one LED Driver for the job depending on the distance apart of the areas you plan to install your tape, but also note that several strips of LED Tape can be connected to the same driver as long as you’re careful not to overload it beyond its capacity.
Example: You want to power two metres of LED Tape using an LED Driver. To calculate which LED Driver is needed, simply multiply two metres by the wattage per metre (in this case 10w), so you will be using a total of 20w for two metres. Therefore, choose the driver closest to this wattage. (Remember to round up to the nearest powered LED driver, not down or you risk overloading it!).
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|LED Colour||Warm White|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|