Digital Pixel LED Strip Lighting Remote Control & Receiver Kit
- Suitable for common pixel (digital) LED strips, like WS2811, WS2812, SM16703P, FW1935 etc
- 9 pre-programmed modes, such as colour chase, flame, rainbow
- Suitable for a maximum of 300 IC chip (in simple terms, each receiver is suitable for 8m of our pixel led strip)
- You can also access standard RGB functions, like static colours (red, green, blue and millions of others using the colour reel on the remote control)
- Require a LED Driver to operate (5v to 24v DC)
- 8 Zone controller - control upto 8 areas seperately or together using the remote control, every 8m will require a new receiver module.
Introducing our digital LED remote control receiver kit, the perfect solution for those who want to add remote control functionality to their pixel LED strip lighting. This kit includes a compact receiver unit that connects to your LED lights using pushfit connectors, allowing you to control them with the included remote control.
The remote control features a range of functions, including brightness control, colour changing, and on/off switches, giving you complete control over your lighting setup. Our digital LED remote control receiver kit is easy to install and compatible with a maximum of 8m of our pixel led strip. Upgrade your LED lighting setup today with our easy-to-use remote control kit.
- 9 pre-programmed modes, such as rainbow, comet effect, fire and chasing etc
- 8 zone - you can control upto 8 areas of light seperately or you can pair them all together and control them together
- 5v to 24v DC - LED Driver required, although please note that if you are using our pixel led strip, you need to buy a 12v DC LED driver
- Max 10 amp only
You can buy further receiver units by visiting this link below:
And our pixel LED Strip is available here:
|Max Output Current||10a|
|Input Voltage||DC 5-24v|