RGB Remote Control & Receiver Set - 4 Zone Control
- Touch Screen Remote Control
- Requires 3 x AAA Batteries (Not Supplied)
- Receiver Dimensions L85mm x W65mm x H25mm
- 6 Amp per channel, R, G, B In total 18 AMP
- 12v - 24v DC144 to 288w Maximum Load
- 1-year warranty
Buy 3£27.99 save 7%
Buy 5£25.99 save 13%
Buy 10£23.99 save 20%
An RGB controller kit that will help you manage your lights!
LED tape is gaining popularity because of its versatility and easy installation. Plus, it has many other benefits that people can't get enough of. So, to improve the usage of your favourite LED strips, you can add our RGB LED controller to manage your lights conveniently!
This four-channel RGB LED controller is packed full of unique features and lets you control the lighting in 4 areas/zones simultaneously in your space. It's not only affordable, but it also offers the same reliability and options that much more expensive controllers do. It's touch control, so there are no physical buttons to press, much like a touchscreen smartphone.
Features of the Remote Control include:
- Choose from thousands of colour options by using a simple touch screen wheel.
- Keep a single colour.
- Fully Dim/Increase the brightness of a single colour.
- Memory, it remembers the colour/setting you had chosen when you switch the power off and then back on.
- Auto Change, variable speed. (Controlled by you).
- Fade between colours, at a variable speed. (You can control the speed).
- Flash between colours, variable speed. (You choose the speed).
- Jump between colours, at a variable speed (You control the speed).
- Many more different programmes, 15 settings in total.
Our RGB LED controller will allow you to have complete control over your lights, keeping in mind that the maximum load for the receiver is 144w when in 12v mode and 288w when in 24v. With this, you'll have the freedom to customise the ambience of your space to suit your theme, occasion, or mood.
This RGB receiver module and remote-control kit comes with one receiver; each individual zone requires its own receiver module. So, if you're looking to control more than one zone (to a maximum of 4) then you will need to order additional receiver modules to increase the zones you're controlling. You can check out this receiver which is perfect for the job.
We offer a 1-year warranty for this RGB LED controller, so you have peace of mind while you enjoy your lights.
|Output Voltage||12-24v DC|
|Max Output Current||12a|
|Input Voltage||12-24v DC|