Tilt, Fire Rated Downlight, GU10 - White Finish
- 85mm diameter requires a 75mm cut-out hole
- Stunning white finish
- Independently tested to conform to all relevant British Standards
- 3-year warranty
- Fire-rated to 90 minutes
- Mains powered
This Tilt Fire Rated GU10 Downlight is designed with an adjustable gimbal which you can move up and down to direct the light beam to whichever you prefer. Aside from that, it has a stunning white bezel which can match any decor and furniture pieces you have!
Why should you buy it?
- Because it’s a timeless fitting! Even if years pass, this downlight will not look out of style, thanks to its minimal design and a neutral finish.
- Enhance the fire resistance of your home! It’s fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection, meaning the hole you cut to mount your lights is resealed, and your ceiling is reinforced to increase the time when the fire will spread, in this case, 90 minutes.
- Effortless installation! This downlight is mains powered, so you don’t need a driver to make them run. Also, it has an 85mm diameter and 110mm height and requires a 75mm cut-out hole.
- Full 3-year warranty for the downlight and a 2-year warranty for the bulbs added!
- No bulbs are included with this fire-rated downlight. However, if you pair it with a dimmable GU10 bulb and a compatible dimmer switch, you can use its dimming function.
- Adjustable downlight type
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Constructed with a GU10 lamp holder
- Meets all necessary British standards
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
Other tilt fire rated downlights to check out:
|Quick Order Code||FRK-T-W|
|Cut Out Hole||75mm|