GU10 5W LED Spotlight - Cool White, Natural White or Warm White
Average Life (Hours)
The total electrical power used of the light. A higher wattage no longer guarantee’s that the light is brighter. EG: there are LED products which are 5w which is equal in brightness to a 50w incandescent bulb.
A measure to the brightness of a LED Light. Example being 320 lumens would be the equivalent in brightness to a old fashioned 50w Halogen spot light.
This is an extremely affordable way to replace your old halogen spotlights and save money on your energy bills. This 5w LED GU10 spotlight bulb is available in your choice of warm white, natural white or cool white.
- Cool White, best for kitchens, and other areas where you need task lighting.
- Natural White, best for bathrooms, offices and hallways.
- Warm White, best for areas where you like to relax, like the living room and bedroom.
- Ultra-bright - 400 Lumens!
- 2 Year Warranty
- Wide beam angle - 110 degrees
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|