Recess Mounted Aluminium LED Profile (Extrusion) for all types of LED Tape
- Available in lengths of 1m or 2m
- 25mm wide (including overlapping wings)
- Supplied with frosted cover, end caps and mounting brackets
- Requires a 17.5mm wide x 15mm deep cut-out
- 5-year warranty
- Stunning anodized aluminium finish
- Next day delivery is available only on our 1m long option. Please do not select next day delivery at checkout for the 2m long profiles because you won't receive it the next day. You can butt multiple 1m long profiles together and still achieve a continuous look, so a 2m long profile is not always required.
Lovely LED extrusion profile to make your LED tape complete!
LED tapes are a versatile lighting solution that you can use in almost every type of application that you can think of. So, to make sure that they last for a long time and that you achieve a more polished, sleek and professional finish, you'll be needing our LED extrusion profile. With this, your LED tape will look even better and last even longer than before!
This modern, LED extrusion profile (also known as an extrusion) is a fantastic way to house your LED strip safely out of the way, keeping it free from moisture, dust, and inquisitive fingers (a must if you have little children at home, this will help protect your lights from their curiosity).
The frosted cover of this LED extrusion profile diffuses light at a 120-degree beam angle. It also helps to prevent the LED strip from dazzling you, especially if it's facing directly towards people. This feature is always a bonus since LED tapes are incredibly bright!
This LED extrusion profile is available in 1m or 2m lengths which can be easily cut to shorter lengths if necessary by simply using a small hacksaw or a chop saw. If you require longer lengths than 2m, you can butt more than one LED profile up to another until you reach your desired length.
With regards to the installation of this LED extrusion profile, it is designed to be as simple as possible. Just take note that it's 15mm deep and 25mm wide, which requires a 17.5mm wide by 15mm deep cut-out channel. If you don't get the measurements right, your LED profile won't fit snugly, or it won’t stay in place. That will be annoying either way, so make sure that you're extra careful with this.
We offer a 5-year warranty for this LED extrusion profile so you can continue to enjoy them for a long time without any problems!
|Cut Out Hole||17.5mm|