IP65, Shower, Fixed, Fire Rated Downlight - White Finish
- IP65, fixed, fire-rated downlight
- Made of die-cast aluminium
- can be safely installed directly above the shower or bath
- Fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection
- Tested by TUV to ensure that all relevant British Standards are met
This IP65 Shower Fixed Fire Rated Downlight is constructed from die-cast aluminium and sports a pristine white finish. You can safely install them anywhere in your home because it’s water-resistant and tarnish-free! So, if you want to have a relaxing ambience while you take a soak, get this shower downlight, and it can make it happen.
Why do you have to purchase it?
- Fortifies your home’s fire protection! This downlight is fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection, meaning the hole you cut to mount your light is resealed, restoring the fire integrity of your ceiling and extending the time when the fire will spread.
- No bulbs are included with this fire-rated downlight. However, since it’s dimmable, you can pair it with a dimmable GU10 bulb and a dimmer switch to utilise its dimming function.
- Water-resistant! This downlight is IP65 rated, so it’s safe for even zone 1 of the bathroom. Also, it’s made from die-cast aluminium.
- Lovely white finish! It’s suitable for any interior design, be it classic or modern.
- Fast and straightforward installation! It’s designed with quick connectors and a screwless terminal block. Also, this fitting has an 85mm diameter, 75mm cut-out hole and 115mm height.
- Guaranteed high-quality! This fire-rated downlight is tested by TUV to ensure that it meets all relevant British standards.
- With a 5-year warranty for the fire-rated downlight and a 2-year warranty for any bulbs you include!
- Waterproof and made from die-cast aluminium
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Conforms to all relevant British standards
- Quick and easy bulb replacement
- Constructed with a GU10 lamp holder
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
Other shower downlights to try:
|Quick Order Code||FRSW|
|Cut Out Hole||75mm|