Pack of 10 Fixed GU10 Die-Cast Fire Rated Downlights in a White Finish
- Pack of 10 Die-cast fire-rated downlights
- Constructed with a twist and lock mechanism
- Fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection
- Sublime white finish
- Dimmable with a GU10 dimmable bulb (not included)
- Tested to meet all relevant British Standards
- 5-year warranty
This Pack of 10 Fixed GU10 Die-Cast Fire Rated Downlights is the ideal starter pack for all your minor renovation projects or smaller-scale constructions. They're easy to install, effortless to maintain, and incredibly cheap to run (if paired with an LED lamp)! Furthermore, its white bezel can elevate your aesthetics and give your space a fresh and minimalist vibe.
Why should you purchase it?
- It's a pack of 10 safe and premium-quality fittings! You'll never second guess it since it's tested to ensure that each fitting meets all relevant British standards.
- This downlight is made from die-cast aluminium, so you don't need to worry about rust and tarnishing even after years have gone by!
- Heightens the fire resistance of your home! It's fire-rated to 90 minutes of protection, which means the holes you cut to mount your lights are resealed, and your ceiling is reinforced to extend the time when the fire will spread.
- The bulbs are not included with this bundle. However, you can pair them with dimmable GU10 lamps to use their dimming function.
- Installation is elementary! This fire-rated downlight bundle is designed with push-fit connectors, a twist and lock mechanism and a screwless terminal block. Also, it requires a 75mm cut-out hole and has an 85mm diameter and 105mm height.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty for the downlight and a 2-year warranty for any bulbs you include!
- Large terminal block - easy loop-in/out
- Constructed with a GU10 lamp holder
- Quick bulb replacement - twist and lock mechanism
- Meets all relevant British standards
- AC220-240v input voltage
- Mains voltage - no transformer needed
Other must-try downlight bundles:
|Cut Out Hole||75mm|