3w LED Emergency Bulkhead Light, Maintained/Non-Maintained
- Integrated with SMD chips and Ni-Cd batteries
- 22 metres viewing distance
- 3 hours of emergency backup
- Maintained and non-maintained operation
- Water-resistant (IP65)
- 2-year warranty
Buy 10£10.42 £12.50 save 4%
Buy 20£10.16 £12.19 save 6%
Buy 30£9.82 £11.79 save 9%
Emergency lights are necessary to ensure the safety of everyone, especially in massive commercial spaces. It’ll alert you where the exits are and guide you through the darkness. So, if you’re planning to get one, our Maintained 3w LED Emergency Bulkhead Light is your best option! It’s designed with highly efficient SMD chips and high-performance Ni-Cd batteries. With this, you’re assured that your emergency lights have outstanding light output, are durable and low maintenance.
Why should you get this?
- Excellent viewing distance! Even if you’re 22 metres away from this emergency light, you’ll be able to clearly see it since the LEDs are mounted on the print circuit board.
- Extended working hours! This LED emergency light has an emergency backup of 3 hours, giving you enough time to exit, regroup or find your way.
- Dual operation! You can have this emergency light maintained or non-maintained depending on the needs of your building or space.
It includes four different legends and has a thermoplastic PC housing!
- Easy installation! It’s wall or ceiling mounted so you don’t need to trim anything just to fit this fixture.
- This LED emergency light requires 24 hours of charging time and is recommended with 10 - 12 hours of daily usage (exceeding this will revoke the warranty).
- Water-resistant! It’s IP65 rated so even if it gets wet, these LED emergency lights will continue to work.
- 2-year warranty
- Thermoplastic PC housing
- Green light indicator
- SMD chips
- Ni-Cd batteries
- IP65 rated
- Maintained or non-maintained operation
Other LED Emergency Lights/Accessories:
|LED Colour||Cool White 6000K|
|Average Life (Hours)||20,000|
|Corridor Sensor Function||No|