RED LED Strip Lighting, 5w Per Metre, 5 Year Warranty
- Cut To Measure - personalised to your requirements.
- We solder a 2m long wire onto the end of each LED Strip for you.
- Cuttable to the nearest 50mm
- 5 Year Warranty
- Ultra Bright - high lumens per metre
- Dimmable through remote control, mains wall dimmer or through our APP & smart speaker (Sold Separately).
- Order online or call 0333 443 2465
Vibrant red LED strip that has many functional applications!
Red LED light strips can be used to create some creative accents or feature lighting, whether you are backlighting your headboard, your living room coving, adding a bit of flair to a bar or simply wanting to add a modern touch to a display case or TV cabinet. The only limit is your imagination!
Our LED Tape (also known as LED strip or LED ribbon) is by far one of our most popular products. They have almost the same amount of flexibility as a metal tape measure, and it’s incredibly versatile. Plus, our red LED light strips are 100% safe and are built to last (50,000-hour average lifetime). That’s why we’re confident to offer a 5-year warranty! With this, you can say goodbye to the fuss of climbing a ladder to change your bulbs every few months!
These red LED light strips are very easy to install. Simply make sure the surface you plan to stick your tape to is free from dirt and dust, peel back the self-adhesive backing and adhere to the required surface. Every metre of tape has 60 individual LEDs that provide super-bright illumination.
Our red LED light strips are cuttable to the nearest 50mm and can be personalised to your requirements. (Remember to round down to the nearest 50mm when ordering). We will even cut to size free of charge for all our customers and solder on a 2-metre cable to make installation simple!
Key Features of Our Red LED Light Strips
- Dimmable – Make this light work precisely the way you want by pairing it with something from our range of easy-to-use remote controls and wall dimmers.
- Commercial grade – We’re so confident of the quality that we’ve included an extended 5-year warranty.
- Easy to conceal – These red LED light strips are only 2mm deep, and they’ll stick to most surfaces.
- Bespoke service – We will make installation as straightforward as possible for you by cutting your LED tape to your required length and soldering on a 2-metre cable to make installation simple!
How To Power These Red LED Light Strips
We have an extensive range of drivers that can be used with our red LED light strips. If you do not need your LED tape to be dimmed, you will need to purchase one of our standard LED drivers. If you plan to have your red LED light strips dimmable and use one of our remote controls or our glass-fronted wall controller, then you will also need a standard LED driver. If you want to control the brightness of your tape using a traditional wall dimmer (with a turnable knob), then firstly make sure it’s LED compatible. For this option, you will need a DIMMABLE LED driver.
To work out the wattage of the LED driver, you will need to simply multiply the wattage per metre of LED tape by the length in metres you require. Remember to round up to the nearest powered driver because you don’t want to overload it by choosing a driver that is lower than you need.
This LED tape is excluded from our usual return policy, as it is personalised to your requirements (please refer to our terms and conditions for more information).
Please remember that we’re here to help. If you need a little guidance or advice, just give our friendly expert team a call on 0333 443 2465, and we’ll guide you through your order and help you find exactly what you need.
|Average Life (Hours)||50,000|
|LED Strip Type||Single Colour|
|Input Voltage||12v DC|
|Cable Length||2 Metres|