8w Fire Rated Downlight - Colour Adjustable, Various Bezels
Average Life (Hours)
The total electrical power used of the light. A higher wattage no longer guarantee’s that the light is brighter. EG: there are LED products which are 5w which is equal in brightness to a 50w incandescent bulb.
A measure to the brightness of a LED Light. Example being 320 lumens would be the equivalent in brightness to a old fashioned 50w Halogen spot light.
£12.99 Was £19.99 Save £7.00
- Choose of Bezel: Brushed Chrome, White, Polished Chrome or Black
- Colour Adjustable: A switch on the downlight allows you to choose between warm, natural or cool white. So you can adjust the LED colour to suit your room.
- IP65 Rated: Suitable for every room, from living rooms to kitchens to bathrooms to name a few examples.
- Dimmable: The light will work perfectly well on a non-dimmable switch but if you choose to dim these LED downlights, you can dim them to suit the mood. List of dimmers found here.
- Fire Rated: Tested & approved to 30/60/90 minute ceilings (solid joist).
- I-Joist & Web Joist: Tested and approved to 30 minutes.
|Average Life (Hours)||30,000|
|Cut Out Hole||68mm|