24w LED Dome/Polo Bulkhead Light, 350mm
- Superb heat dissipation
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Colour temperature tunable with a toggle switch
- Designed with SMD LED chips
- 2-year warranty
Instead of an LED bulb for your ceiling lights, a LED bulkhead light may be a better alternative. It’s more durable because of its casing and excellent light output and coverage. So, if you want to try it out, our 24w LED Dome/Polo Bulkhead Light, 350mm, is an excellent place to start! It’s designed with SMD LED chips, guaranteeing durability and high performance.
Why should you purchase this?
- Extended working hours! This LED bulkhead can last for 20,000 hours. Compared to traditional fixtures, this is ten times longer! Plus, LEDs don't just burn out. Even after they reach their expected lifespan, they’ll continue to work but at reduced brightness.
- CCT tuneable! This means it can transition from cool to natural to warm white light with just a swipe on the built-in toggle switch! With this, you’ll have more flexibility than with a single-coloured light.
- This LED bulkhead is effortless to install and low maintenance. However, if you’re not confident doing it yourself, it’s best to call for an electrician.
- Outstanding lumens output and energy efficiency! For only 24w of power, this LED bulkhead can produce 2600 lumens with a wide 360-degree beam angle! Because of this, you’ll get sufficient illumination (even more) without your lights occupying a massive portion of your electricity bill!
- Extended 2-year warranty - we got you!
- 360 beam angle
- 2600 lumens
- Sensor compatible
- 20,000 hours working lifespan
- SMD LED chips
Other Bulkhead Lighting:
|Average Life (Hours)||20,000|
|Corridor Sensor Function||No|